Corruption at Blizzforums

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
I tripple posted!!!!!!!!!!!! dur dur..1,2,3..dur dur..

but i did that coz they are 3 differnt matters..dur dur!

But sorry blade..I marry..sort of..torid and amantis..we make a happy triangle.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
lolz..BF is playing tricks on..me it's coz u watching crisk :p...stop the spells...agrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr >.<..help help!

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
well this is what xenon said..and what the rest of the guys said...it's not revelant. I assume he banned warlock..and let me tell something..coz we are in asylum..xenon can suck my dick.

that is not a reason to ban someone..and saying he is the police..and being serious about it??? come on!!!! for chirst sake. how old is he..3 or something?

i asked at Blizz the reason..and some mod already said.."some will get banned soon"..aka me; and why the fu.ck it's that? coz i asked why they banned him? why they think they are right and the can what what ever they want?

if that's the case and that's what blizz is all about.. blizz can suck my dick! na!..u stink!

AND! u weren't here but when the big fight was..i have been impartial and I said theory was wrong. And now i say..just because warlock didn't answered a damn f.cking question about his own privacy is not reason to be banned.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
ok, I have two words of wisdom, SHUT UP! Pointless arguing... my god...
Anyways, I don't know what is going on at blizz but anyways... erm I said that twice... ok battleforums isn't perfect neither is blizzforums. damn it what was I going to say?
Well, if you don't like the way blizz functions move to battle forums, and vice versa... or however you spell it...

DamnISuck

Member!
Reaction score
Website
IDoSuck
Actually blizzforums do have power hungrey mods. i made an account on blizzforums and straight away, before even 1 post i was ip banned... and yet aother thing is that i see many banned ppl on blizzforums.... ive seen about 20 or so in one week once. now do 20 people go and just **** around on that forum?