Corruption at Blizzforums

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Another thing though.

Please keep our differences out of the forums. There is nothing wrong with joining other forums, but try to build good relations instead of bad. The only thing you'll only manage to accomplish is giving both Blizz and Battle a bad name and impression.

- Amantis

warhog4ever

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have no beef with Battleforums, but seriously, flores is pretty damned pathetic. Nor can he come up with a proper insult, even. Incest? Now where'd you get that from? What, were you thinking about me as you shoved your tiny needle in your mom's arse?

At awe? I was far too busy laughing.

flashflores2

Premium Member
Reaction score
*warhogs motto*

incest is the best put, my sister to the test

Best
Attempt
At
A
Flame
EVAR

</end sarcasm>

AMEN

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Time for a sexy party! *Ladies come out from nowhere dressed in launjeray and I rip off my clothes revealing a sailor suit, and we all chase each other around*

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
well punk i dunno man....i sign up at blizz nearly a week ago and said high and low what a great forum BF is. nobody..and i mean NOBODY gave a flying shit about it..and nodoby has been rude to me coz of it.

i even made an old member of Bf that is in blizz active also to come back.

Warlock

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by VBadGirl
well punk i dunno man....i sign up at blizz nearly a week ago and said high and low what a great forum BF is. nobody..and i mean NOBODY gave a flying shit about it..and nodoby has been rude to me coz of it.

i even made an old member of Bf that is in blizz active also to come back.
Who me?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
The enitre place is so anti battleforums.

I got banned for sayin "Theroy is a God" What the **** is that? Corruption, thats what!

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
warlock no it's not about u. rogue2 or something used to be a member here but we got messed up nearly a month ago and his account got deleted..same as mine. and when i sign up to blizz and made my introduction...he recognize my sigitar and my avy..and he decided to come back to bf.

Hmm I have to say that I dunno about the other mods but xenon seems pretty fu.cked up his head..hahah i'll put something up for u too read.

Im socked over his...i don't even have a word to describe it...so..use ur imagination to fill in the spaces...

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Warlock: Next time, answer the ****ing question punk.

You are hereby BANNED for one (1) day of 24 hours effective immediately. Upon 24 hours expiration, you will be unbanned.

If at any time during the next 24 hours you give me "attitude" or send me or any other Moderator or Administrator a single IM or ICQ in regards to this banning, you will be banned for a week (7 days).

You choose. One (1) day, or seven (7).

-------------------------------------------------

Friends of Warlock: Warlock has been banned for sending me multiple AIM messages while refusing to tell me what BF account he holds. I can find out anyway, so why do things the hard way? When apraised of this, and the possible reprecussions for continuing to annoy me he then decided to threaten me...

An apropriate analogy might be like this:

Moderators are like Police Officers, (hereafter refered to as Police and/or Officer(s) in this analogy).

Administrators are like Judges (hereafter refered to as Judges and/or theLawâ„¢ in this analogy.)

People who AIM them are like suspects (hereafter refered to as suspects, and/or perps, and/or criminals in this analogy).

When the Police ask a suspect a question, the suspect better ****ing well give the Police a straight answer, or they risk being "incarcerated" until the truth and/or the consequences of their deception/non-compliance can be verified and the proper action is taken. The suspect will always think this is unfair, but often times compound their trouble in a number of ways including with threats and beligerence. The Police may ask them the same questions repeatedly hoping to avoid the paperwork necessary to give the suspect the invariable "slap-on-the-wrist", but if the suspect is adamant in his subterfuge, or even unaware of the consequences despite repeated warnings and explanations by the Police of the possible consequences of said suspect's actions then the Officer does his duty, arrests the perp (suspect goes from suspect to perp in the blink of an eye), and the Judge doles out the sentence. The sentence can be conditional, but it is always enforced.

One thing to note, is that in real life, in this analogy, and in the circumstances with Warlock today, as soon as the magic line between being lying/refusing to talk to the Police and threatening a Police Officer is crossed, the suspect finds himself on the "wrong side of the law". It's perfectly fine to refuse to talk to the police. It is perfectly fine to use your Miranda Rights and not answer the police's questions. However, in so doing, the suspect does not EVER have the right to threaten a Police Officer in any way shape or form. As soon as the suspect does so, he/she becomes a Perp and is charged with the crime.

The one difference between real life and the BF forums, the difference between my analogy and the way theLawâ„¢ happens around here, is that in real life, you are presumed innocent until proven guilty, whereas here in BF land, you will have your ass thrown in the clink, tried, convicted, sentenced and executed all on the same day, often within the same hour.

this one thing...i said I would and the other one it's part of a IM he send me.

i mean this guy even thinks he is funny?

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Sig image sizes are limited to 500 x 125 on this forum. Please resize your image to fit within those boundaries. If you cannot or will not, I will do it for you by removing your signature and replacing it with something hideous of my choosing.

Please change it now. Compliance is mandatory. Resistance is futile, your sig image will be assimilated.

Thanks.

...meh!!!..no words..what can I say...only hideous made me changed it..his avy it's hideous enough to give me a hint of what things he might put...ewwwwww.