Contest Verification Instructions - August 14th to 16th

Status
Not open for further replies.

tKeR

Member!
Reaction score
Yeah, Jenny's is tough to beat because she put pure determination in it. She probably capped in all of the categories except for referrals. If I was her I would have stopped a long time ago but I guess that's why it seems like I don't even stand a chance in top 5 atm :p.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
as long as im not 5th place i dont care what i get

tKeR

Member!
Reaction score
I can only guess that you already have a Nano.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
I'll take anything in the top 7 thanks.

It's stupid to reward people for those blogspot/livejournal blog/advertisements, as you can see they didn't increase the traffic at all. I hope you mentioned to put you as a referral, just so you can see how much traffic you're bringing in. Either that or maybe you can check how many hits your blogs have gotten, 0 would be my guess.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
I'll take anything in the top 7 thanks.
a 8 is fine too.
hosting plans. only if it was life time olololol

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i though 8 was cash?

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
I guess I was wrong.

7) $150 Cash Prize from DuplicatePoker.com valued at $100!

8) $100 Cash Prize from DuplicatePoker.com valued at $50!

100$ valued at 50$!

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
weak us dollar ftw.

how were you gonna sell $100? :awsome

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
o well, according to waht kink said beforehand, i should come out 100+ dollars regardless of what happens. (some of you know what im talkin about)

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
wuts the total head count so far?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Yeah, Jenny's is tough to beat because she put pure determination in it. She probably capped in all of the categories except for referrals. If I was her I would have stopped a long time ago but I guess that's why it seems like I don't even stand a chance in top 5 atm :p.
She wanted SNAKEEEEEEE.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
It's stupid to reward people for those blogspot/livejournal blog/advertisements, as you can see they didn't increase the traffic at all. I hope you mentioned to put you as a referral, just so you can see how much traffic you're bringing in. Either that or maybe you can check how many hits your blogs have gotten, 0 would be my guess.
Then one could feel the same way about forum posts and referrals. All but one new member exceeded 10 posts - one time traffic..? M destructoid blog got 6 comments - granted they complained about the advertisement - but most likely if 6 people commented in a short time then some of them likely checked out the forums especially the guests. I mean, I followed the rules for the word. I dunno why I shouldn't get points for it.

Kinda sounds like you're just jealous because you didn't think of doing it - apparently me and Dragn were the only ones.

Come on, anyone beat Jenny there? :p
They'd better hope not.

Are there additional unlisted prizes that you also win? Chris said something about unlisted prizes or something like that. /leak?

The only person who could logically beat me if they maxed out on vids/articles is Electricmole before he got banned. Since he got banned none of his posts counts, so he can't even hope to beat me.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
look, I'm not gonna submit any contest ****, but can I just get a prize? I've been a member here for awhile and frankly I've only done it in hopes that I'd someday get some kind of monetary recognition. I'll pm you my address so you can send it but that's as far as I'm going. **** all this counting up points ****

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Donny stated he isn't disqualified...despite you know, the bans.
Yeah, but he did say none of his posts count since he was banned and that the ways he could earn points would be restricted because of this. So if he maxed out on vids/articles and forum/blog posts he'd still only pull 4500 which even if you subtract my blog posts I still have him beat. He may walk away with 2nd or 3rd, though.

tKeR

Member!
Reaction score

Are there additional unlisted prizes that you also win? Chris said something about unlisted prizes or something like that. /leak?

The only person who could logically beat me if they maxed out on vids/articles is Electricmole before he got banned. Since he got banned none of his posts counts, so he can't even hope to beat me.
There was also a website traffic contest that I also participated in. If I can't say that then feel free to delete or edit this post. It contributed no points torwards the actual contest but had a prize of it's own. If that's not what Chris meant, then idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.