Status
Not open for further replies.

kinkarso

ex-admin
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
And the contest ends with a blast!

A lot of people have gone to great depths to gain precious points towards one of the largest contests in the gaming community. And we're finally done!

Please submit your point totals to myself (click here) following the template below:

--------------------------------------------------
Total Point Count:
*As a registered member you get automatic +10 points.
*As a premium member, you get an automatic +50 points.
*As a contest pre-launch user (and have the secret code), you get an automatic +50 points.

Points from Special Member Status (eg. premium member) - (list pre-launch code if available):

Points from New Posts (Aug. 4th-13th):

Points from New Referrals (Aug. 4th-13th):

Points from New Articles Submitted:
List Each Article Title/Name:

Points from New Videos Submitted:
List Each Video Title/Name:

Points from New Ads Posted:
List Each Ad Link:

Contact Name:
Contact Email:
Contact Phone #:
Wish to Remain Anonymous (yes/no)?
--------------------------------------------------

And of course, if you lie, cheat, or is bad at simple math, you will be automatically disqualified without further explanation. So don't :).

Again, please have all this information PMed to me by the 16th at the latest. At that time, I'll be double, triple, and quadruple checking to make sure the top 15 winners are verified and correct.

All submissions from this point on will not count towards the contest (unless otherwise stated by me under certain situations).

Good luck, and I should be getting the results ready for you early next week :).

Lastly, I'd like to thank our top 2 sponsors who made the amazing prizes, and this contest possible.

DuplicatePoker.com gives you $3.73 actual game cash just for giving it a go (you don't even have to register) - it's for BattleForums members only by the way.

And SunPoker.com lets you play real-live table games for free, and offer HUGE bonuses.

Thank you,
Donny

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
bad at simple math, you will be automatically disqualified
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
im dead

nice code btw loolollolo

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
special user status minus the signup bonus? way to screw the premium members

and wtf at having unknown rules in the contest. thats total BS.

kinkarso

ex-admin
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I have no idea what you're talking about. There's no 'minus' points anywhere. If you're a premium member, you get +50. If you're a pre-launch user, you get another +50.

and wtf at having unknown rules in the contest. thats total BS.
It's common sense. I'm pretty I talked about that on the contest page. Please don't argue with the person who decides who wins what.

punchy

Member!
Reaction score
(note: this is electricmole speaking)

What is a pre launch user? am i a pre launch user?

finally its over, it was a fun ride. but its unfortunate i got banned at the most crucial moment.

anyway no matter what happens im greatfull that i was able to join and participate here.

what else can i say but good luck to all.

*envies at dragonskull's referral". ^^

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Premium Member status MINUS pre-launch points? Is that what you meant to say, because if it is, then **** YOU.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
But it didn't :).
Really? Did this even achieve anything? No one knew how to do anything really besides post until Chris found out and announced it and even then it still seems like a failure. We got maybe 4 new members. 1 is already banned.

Doesn't seem like it was worth much to me...

punchy

Member!
Reaction score
the contest is a win.

who's banned? i was not banned permanently, il be back next week. my only problem about the contest are the referrals.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
It's confusing because it doesn't make sense. Since i'm premium and a pre-launch member, i get no points. See how stupid that is?

kinkarso

ex-admin
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
It's confusing because it doesn't make sense. Since i'm premium and a pre-launch member, i get no points. See how stupid that is?
I still don't see how that's confusing. It means you get 50+50=100 bonus points. Plus the 10 point bonus for being a member. 50+50+10=110. Just add 110 points to your total.

punchy

Member!
Reaction score
Do active newbie gets bonus points as well? lol

What is a contest pre-launch user means?

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Wait, so when you said we had to keep track of all our points ourselves you were being serious?

That's ****ing stupid, you should of had some kind of added thing in the VB that at least counted all our posts up and kept the point totals that way. Hell, even reintroducing some form of the "gil" system we used to have would of made it infinitly times easier.

Just give Jenny the PS3 and Moleman wahtever the next prize is. Pretty much settles it cause that's what the top 2 are anyway.

punchy

Member!
Reaction score
im not sure about that. its not all about the post, there are articles, blogs, referrals, and videos as well. maybe even you will get the top prize. Will never know what will happen until the official report of winners is release. lets just all wait and hope.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Points from New Posts (Aug. 4th-13th): o no i didnt have any points on the 4th. so 0-90= -90 :(

Just give Jenny the PS3 and Moleman wahtever the next prize is. Pretty much settles it cause that's what the top 2 are anyway.
i worked hard toooo dood

Status
Not open for further replies.