****.. CB is banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Wow, CB is gone. what does this place have to offer?
He is not perma-banned, he's out of commission for a month by Max.

But I dont get what he did to make Max do it.

The only thing I dislike about Max at the moment is the fact he is rebuilding a forum from scratch when we were fine in the first place, just the members and staff couldnt get along with each other.

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
This is awesome... police state BF!

First they come for the unwantables (Portuguese people, critics of the government, Jews) but soon we will all be targeted.

I'd like to quote Martin Niemöller:

When Mr. Max came for Tronga,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When Mr. Max locked up Jenny,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When Mr. Max came for CB,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a guy who looked like a Jew.

When he came for me,
there was no one left to post in my favor.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think we're getting off topic here
CB is banned man...

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i care man
it's my life and blood
passion ****** passion

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
you mean you're whole high school years were spent on bf? :D

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
You have a stupid red box as your signature..... what life.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
So I cannot call somebody out on their own arguments when it's against another person? Makes perfect sense...
I never said you couldn't. I said you do it EVERY SINGLE time someone says something. If they say ANY LITTLE thing is wrong you go off on them. Stop trying to bend what I say, makes you even easier to hate.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
bf 4 lyfe

Tw@

Hello
Reaction score
Cb= active/productive thinker, been bere forever and knows his bizniz. Can be abrasive at times.
Mike=active, but a tad on the A-hole side. Glad he's banned.
Tronga= one of the most dedicated people on the forum, he complains because he's disgusted.
Jenny= no arguments about her ban.
quiksilver= with how much he's been shooting off his mouth lately, not surprised he's banned. Surprised at his behavior, but not his ban.

Gimmi= nonproductive, constant troller/flamer, still here.
8=D nobody asked for your ****ing opinion.
are we allowed to voice are opinions only if they support the people being banned?

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
just make sure it's constructive man

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Ever wonder why you're not banned? You disagree with the changes, but you're, for the most part, constructive with your criticisms.
I was never banned because I have never broken any rules, mr. Max.

Max

Member!
Reaction score
I was never banned because I have never broken any rules, mr. Max.
Which is exactly my point.

Galatia said:
Obviously, for mr. Max *respecting* someone means that you don't have the right to disagree with anything he does or says. Also, he obviously believes that banning our most active members for reasons that have nothing to do with breaking the rules, helps keep BF alive.
Where did you get this idea? Everyone that has been banned broke a rule. Again, just to reiterate since you're clearly missing the point, I don't ban members for "reasons that having nothing to do with breaking the rules" otherwise you would have already been banned.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
1) You buy a forum for reasons A,B, and C
2) When you buy the forum you find out that there are members who spend there whole time on their criticizing you and your decisions and openly act like *******s 24/7.
3) Everything you do get's criticized by the members, and when you try to listen and impliment somebody's plan's/ideas, more member's *****.
1. The reason is money, why he cares what people that ***** think I have no idea.
2. It is hard to please people, especially when you completely change directions on them.
3.He has yet to Implement any ideas, actually, he has said it is his way or the high way on many occasions...

Please stop sucking up, it is kind of silly...

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
1. The reason is money, why he cares what people that ***** think I have no idea.
2. It is hard to please people, especially when you completely change directions on them.
3.He has yet to Implement any ideas, actually, he has said it is his way or the high way on many occasions...

Please stop sucking up, it is kind of silly...
1) agreed
2) I disagree with you here. For a long time this forum has favored those who *****, moan, and ***** some more. Max has put a stop to it and is looking towards finding members who aren't 100% rebellious *******s (Jenny, Tronga, mike, and CB). I don't see the problem here, primarily because NONE OF US PAY FOR THE FORUM. So as much as we want it to be democratic, it's not 100% democratic, in the long run the person who paid for it get's the final say.
3) Let's give examples of his way or the highway.
A) Deleting the asylum: I am not going to debate how bad/stupid the asylum was. Basically he removed our secondary trash can
B) Putting an end to the morons who trolled the administration of this site. No matter what ANY admin did, mike, CB, Tronga, and jenny would find a way to ***** about it and break whatever rule was impliment. Not only is this childish, but it shows how immature those people were.

Basically it's not YOUR forum, it's Max's, if you really can't agree with scenario then I suggest you buy YOUR OWN ****ING FORUM and let people ***** at you/everybody else on it 24/7.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
In reality we're trying to help him. If you own a forum and you drive it inot the ground by ignoring the user base you LOSE money. THats bad anyway you look at it unless its your personal agenda to take down the forum.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
In reality we're trying to help him. If you own a forum and you drive it inot the ground by ignoring the user base you LOSE money. THats bad anyway you look at it unless its your personal agenda to take down the forum.
As displayed from the past this userbase is 100% impossible to please. They always *****, fight amongst eachother, and literally get nothing done. There is nothing wrong with trying to focus your forum to a memberbase that isn't 100% worthless.

Plus no matter what this forum will ALWAYS fetch a high price. The members emails in the database alone make it worth a fair amount of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.