****.. CB is banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
****s sake, how many more? CB was alright, this is starting to take the piss..

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Rules and a no-nonsense standard is one thing. Having members is another.

Or maybe he is just weaning out the people who complain 24/7?

Cb= complainer
mike= complainer
tronga=complainer
Jenny=complainer
quicksilver=complainer

There was no pleasing these people no matter what you did. GOOD ****ING RIDDANCE :)

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
I think kiss asses should be banned.

Tell me how you would feel in this situation and then decide if I am sucking dick:

1) You buy a forum for reasons A,B, and C
2) When you buy the forum you find out that there are members who spend there whole time on their criticizing you and your decisions and openly act like *******s 24/7.
3) Everything you do get's criticized by the members, and when you try to listen and impliment somebody's plan's/ideas, more member's *****.

I am just being sympathetic to somebody who has EVERY RIGHT to do what he wants to HIS forum.

Also, thought it may be hard for your thick head to understand, Most of the things max has done I said should be done to move this forum forward BEFORE HE WAS EVEN HERE.

So really, quit acting dumb and saying I suck his dick. It only makes you look ignorant and stupid.

Tw@

Hello
Reaction score
Tell me how you would feel in this situation and then decide if I am sucking dick:

2) When you buy the forum you find out that there are members who spend there whole time on their criticizing you and your decisions and openly act like *******s 24/7.
3) Everything you do get's criticized by the members, and when you try to listen and impliment somebody's plan's/ideas, more member's *****.

I am just being sympathetic to somebody who has EVERY RIGHT to do what he wants to HIS forum.

Also, thought it may be hard for your thick head to understand, Most of the things max has done I said should be done to move this forum forward BEFORE HE WAS EVEN HERE.

So really, quit acting dumb and saying I suck his dick. It only makes you look ignorant and stupid.
get of your knees

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Gimmi, once again, showing that he can't think for himself.

Tw@

Hello
Reaction score
wow, sick deflection, that almost completely took the attention off you're free head.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
You try so hard yet you fail so badly :(

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Obviously, for mr. Max *respecting* someone means that you don't have the right to disagree with anything he does or says. Also, he obviously believes that banning our most active members for reasons that have nothing to do with breaking the rules, helps keep BF alive.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Or maybe he is just weaning out the people who complain 24/7?

Cb= complainer
mike= complainer
tronga=complainer
Jenny=complainer
quicksilver=complainer

There was no pleasing these people no matter what you did. GOOD ****ING RIDDANCE :)
Cb= active/productive thinker, been bere forever and knows his bizniz. Can be abrasive at times.
Mike=active, but a tad on the A-hole side. Glad he's banned.
Tronga= one of the most dedicated people on the forum, he complains because he's disgusted.
Jenny= no arguments about her ban.
quiksilver= with how much he's been shooting off his mouth lately, not surprised he's banned. Surprised at his behavior, but not his ban.

Gimmi= nonproductive, constant troller/flamer, still here.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Tronga's not banned, CB and cheeze will be unbanned soon and quiksilver won't be returning for some time.

Max

Member!
Reaction score
Obviously, for mr. Max *respecting* someone means that you don't have the right to disagree with anything he does or says. Also, he obviously believes that banning our most active members for reasons that have nothing to do with breaking the rules, helps keep BF alive.
Another baseless argument.

Ever wonder why you're not banned? You disagree with the changes, but you're, for the most part, constructive with your criticisms.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
LB is a loser, like ive never cared about **** on this forum, but whenever i see LB post, it makes me cry.

I cant even stand the looks of the forums, this skin burns my eyes worse then the white one did.

Can you put the old BF skins back on please? atleast id be able to look at something decent.

And i wish people would care more about games then other people on here, ive been looking at wow forums, and nothing ever happens and what not /cry

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score

Its not the fact that you share the same opinions. Its the fact that at every moment someone says anything against Max you go off on how they ***** all the time and how ignorant they are. Generally the people who accuse others of being thick headed and ignorant are the ones who are infact ignorant and thick headed.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
So I cannot call somebody out on their own arguments when it's against another person? Makes perfect sense...

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
lb ur going back to being the most hated person again

Status
Not open for further replies.