Bs: Post people who backstabbed u in here

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
im going to start keeping a lst from now on of who bses me i just got bsed 2 days ago i wish i wrot dn here names and id go on my bsin sn and kick there ases`

Conch_Shell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lol yes I had mah own bsing clan called [bs]er...but it died when ppl got 2 no us, lol. So, now ur rite renzo, I hang w/simple lol

Towelie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I BS so add meh to your list too. And don't start that shit where you have never been successfully bsed cos you can counter them. If you play me or my friends you will get owned like you never have before. If you are in a comp stomp you are stupid stop joining them unless they are non money. There is nothing wrong with money maps either. You have more money and more of everthing. Its just like the difference between a Dodge Colt = Lost Temple, Hunters, etc. or a Hummer = Money Maps. More power for people who want it. So you see me in a money map, you need to ban me, or die. Only thing I can tell ya. Or leave that works too.

CerebralChain

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I bs myself... Sometimes i'm so bored i wanna cry, then i bs myself and let a few units survive, and then kill my opponents. Before i bs myself, my opponents are just about dead, so it's completely safe.