Bs: Post people who backstabbed u in here

Baraka

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.hotornot.com
You stupid mother ****ers need to go back to keyboarding class, along with spelling and grammar. Stupid bastards.

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
no comp can out smart me unless its very unfairt lik 1 vs5 1vs6 1vs7
I think the comp has already out smarted you, because it can make GRAMMER and SPELLING correction.

You Cant Handle 7 comps?! You prolly play money maps too, the comp are so easy on money its unbelivable 10 sunken colonies is enough to defend from all of em constanly attacking for 20 mins. Try playin' 1 comp on LT or any other REAL map then you'll see how easy money map comps are.

Oh Yeah, almost forgot I BS so add me to your lil' list cuz I only BS newbs to show them how bad they could have gotten handled, so you wouldn't wanna play with me :D

Just incase you wanna 1v1 me or smart off my SN on SCBW is TheOpoism.

The period is part of my name just incase you can't find me.

SmashBros.Pro

Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
I've only been bsed succsessfully once and thats when I was acting stupid and maxed Lings it was fun though cuz they were fully upgraded and while they were concentrated on my base I took al my lings outta the comps base and managed to kill 2 of them.
By the way It was 3v3c @ Bridge to Bridge Combat

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
I dont play 2v2 public games so i dont get backstabbed. And beating 7 comps on the hunters isn't that hard unless the enemies are random.

Silent_Assassin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
!!!!!!!!!!!ARLRIGHT GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
you wanted a Bser list here ya go!!!

saliorscoutX
thegreenyl0onie
void2
thebsinlover
chekkor
wassap3354
freakakorn

Silent_Assassin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
found my other list heres the rest

flylady
x-maker
x-natior
everydiesinmygme
bessie32 are all ive been backstabed when i first started!

ya i know ive ran into some bad luck

S

Special Ed

Well duh your gonna get bsed if you join compstomps.

Here, put down all of my names, I join a compstomp occasionly to bs.

IntoTheNoob
teh_n00b
Special_Ed
Moneymap_n00b
bs_is_fun

Don't play compstomps/money maps, they will ruin your skills. Play real maps like Lost temple, hall of vallhalla, legacy of char, and other pro maps. It's more fun then building 30 stargates and clicking "warp in carrier" over and over and over again.

PoSeR

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If u ****en n00bs are worried about getting BSed make sum real friends, get good, and just play private games w/ ppl u know. GOod channel to get a game on east is clan x17, But if ur good enuff go on west server and play in ch: brood war kor-namomo, brood war wis, clan -nc Keep in mind these guyz only speak korean so use language they know 1:1 msg mE!

Conch_Shell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ya that clan x17, man some them guys r good. they rly no how to play! In that room Im like 4-err sumwhere in the teens! but 4 real get off some those money maps. or at least dun play em as often man. peace out.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
MINI_ME_POWERED

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by Conch_Shell
ya that clan x17, man some them guys r good. they rly no how to play! In that room Im like 4-err sumwhere in the teens! but 4 real get off some those money maps. or at least dun play em as often man. peace out.
Lol, how old is x17? I think I got recruited by them awhile back but never joined. That was back in my days where I used to join Clan Recruiting games and never join the clan... usually just looking for a game to pass the time.

Now I join Clan Recruitment games to find good allies if I like the members, otherwise I make use of the /dnd or /squelch commands to block out the annoying recruiters, pissed that I beat everyone and don't wanna join. ;)

SmashBros.Pro

Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Originally posted by coRtALoS
Lol, how old is x17? I think I got recruited by them awhile back but never joined. That was back in my days where I used to join Clan Recruiting games and never join the clan... usually just looking for a game to pass the time.

Now I join Clan Recruitment games to find good allies if I like the members, otherwise I make use of the /dnd or /squelch commands to block out the annoying recruiters, pissed that I beat everyone and don't wanna join. ;)
Lol, I did the same thing so much in my life. If I beat everyone without trying then I don't join the clan and they get pissed and call me a newb :)

I joined x17 for a bit, but it had way too many people going in and out and it just got boring so I quit. But now-a-days they have alot of wannabe's that put x17 in their name to make you think their gosu so you wont try to play them.

Raynor35

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by sexynatzi
i joined a clan recruitment game. 3v1 comp. most be a sucky clan, but i went along with it.. the leader of the clan was telling the other guy to bs me, and if he did good he'd get a high rank or whatever.. so the guy trys to build bunkers in my base to my hydras have to get out. i killed them, and the guy that was bsing whispered me and said the leader wanted him to bs but he dident want to. so i killed the leader (he REALY sucked... 1 hatchery and about 100 zerglings! 10 min into the game) so i kill that leader, i killed the comp, and i killed the other kid that was scared to bs me cuz i was stronger . people don't sucseed like that...
hey, iv dun something like that, wut wus the name of the clan, do u remember?

Conch_Shell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
raynor, u newb. stop stealing ppls quotes, thats just gay. hes had that as long as Ive been on this, so delete it from urs u failure.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Well, it's not completely mine. It's my friends. He is ownage at Red Faction and kicks everyones ass and says that quote at the same time. But either way. My quotes were up around late October or early November.