Bs: Post people who backstabbed u in here

Xel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Bs

This is a spot were yuo post the people that bsed yuo so you can warn other people about them.

Xel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I lost my old list so i needed i new one this is the one i have so far

this is my bser: CiZaz

he bsed me with n army of hydras killed my ultras so i disconected off the internet so i did not loose lol sucker ;)

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
I don't get backstabbed. Ha-ha! :p

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Lol ill post a bser : ME
HAHAHAHA ya thats right i bs gay people that can't play. although you are safe because i dont do it anymore. i dont bother keeping the names of people who bs me. In my entire sc career i never had someone bs me sucessfuly. i always counter allys. i t is so easy cause u can see what they build. i always build a back up army that i would use to counter a bser.

Xel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
cool i just feel like warning people just in case they get bsed by that guy so they can just leave the game

i have a new bser:D Draggon-tempar

he sucks and those not kill so just kill him right away

sexynatzi

Member!
Reaction score
i joined a clan recruitment game. 3v1 comp. most be a sucky clan, but i went along with it.. the leader of the clan was telling the other guy to bs me, and if he did good he'd get a high rank or whatever.. so the guy trys to build bunkers in my base to my hydras have to get out. i killed them, and the guy that was bsing whispered me and said the leader wanted him to bs but he dident want to. so i killed the leader (he REALY sucked... 1 hatchery and about 100 zerglings! 10 min into the game) so i kill that leader, i killed the comp, and i killed the other kid that was scared to bs me cuz i was stronger . people don't sucseed like that...

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
One guy, this was a 2v2 GBH MONEYMAP, i was terran and my partner was zerg and both my opponentes were zerg. about 10 minutes into the game he built a creep colony in my base. nothing was said. i buil a bunker right beside it and filled it with bats and marines. when i killed one of the opponents my partner bs me. i had expected this and i unleashed my bats marines, wraiths, and my tanks on him. i then set out to build 12 bc and 12 valkyries. i sent in valks to my former partners base base and killed his overlords. then the opponents overlords. as they were builing up there overlords again i sent in my bc to my former ally and killed him while at the same time i dropped 6 tanks and like 20 marines + medis to the opponent. i hate bs and i laughed at this guy for a month. i put my bs name on my friends list and when he came on i would laugh at him and stuff. after a while he never came on again!! lol.

Xel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
cool you guyz rule ecvreone one is bettet then me no comp can out smart me unless its very unfairt lik 1 vs5 1vs6 1vs7 that would be not to fair but when im toss no comp xcan beat me since they dont gom on the sides they take entraces

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
[Xel] Please use sentences.

Xel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
senteces? what that? you mean phrase with line no i dont feel like it the dot is to far awat from the space bar

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
You, sir, are an idiot... And a lazy one at that.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
a. sentence. is. a. series. of. words. put. together. to. form. a. meaning. at. the. end. is. a. dot.

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
If there is just one sentence with no puncuation then it gets confuing I mean can you read this it is so hard no periods is bad always use sentencesd and end them in periods okay

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Me too. Except on IM conversations, then I drop the last periods.

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
I've already pointed out the fact that Xel is a silly monkey...