Best warcraft player

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Who's the best warcraft player of the forums? My moneys on swooper care for a rematch :D

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Hmm...I haven't seen swooper play. I wouldn't be able to form an opinion on that. Swooper has also been really busy, I don't know if he has had lots of time to play/practice.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
errrrrrr..depends on which category u mean now..solo,rt..at...

In solo..it might be a friend of mine that is registered here..he read but never posts :p. swoper might have problems :D.

In at..im pretty decent i think.

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Defientaly not me, since I'm a map maker, I don't play melee too often, but I try to at least a little bit.

I would put my money on Pan, but since he's not here I'll have to go with Swooper or Aragorn7.

-Frank :cool:

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by IceDevil9
Defientaly not me, since I'm a map maker, I don't play melee too often, but I try to at least a little bit.

I would put my money on Pan, but since he's not here I'll have to go with Swooper or Aragorn7.

-Frank :cool:
I almost beat pan once. But he conveniently "had to go". We have played two solo games. I lost one and we tied one. It is kind of hard to tell.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That one kid.. I forgot his name here, but he has the account "omghi2_u" or something like that.. he's got a nice record going, but I've never seen him play.

I think I could go pretty far if we had a tournament though, nobody seems to notice me, maybe because I have like 1600 accounts.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Siphon is pretty good. However, I have not gotten the chance to see him play.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
We should arrange a little match up thing. To see who is the best.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
We have sort of tried that. There really aren't enough players here, to efficiently do it. Most of these people have school and other issues with getting online. :/

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I may pretend to be good but is there anybody who can call him\herself a good human player

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Beer $lut
Surprisingly i find my self a good human player.
You egotistical.... JK

I think I am probably the best UD player here right now. That is just in my opinion.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aragorn7
That is just in my opinion.
:D

It is just my opinion, not anyone elses. It doesn't have to have any relevance at all to reality. If I suck, I can still say, that in my opinion I am good. I dont' suck, however. ;)

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you think i underestimate myself??Im the best human player in the forums

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by DarkMage
Do you think i underestimate myself??Im the best human player in the forums
I think you overestimate yourself. I don't think you're the best human player in BF, but I don't know what makes me say that.. probably just because the way you type makes me think poorly of you. Nothing personal, but it seems like a 10 year old or less talking to me, but it's understandable if Aragorn's reason why it's like that is true. He said you were European.. and well, not all Europeans speak English fluently.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Originally posted by Torubu
I think you overestimate yourself. I don't think you're the best human player in BF, but I don't know what makes me say that.. probably just because the way you type makes me think poorly of you. Nothing personal, but it seems like a 10 year old or less talking to me, but it's understandable if Aragorn's reason why it's like that is true. He said you were European.. and well, not all Europeans speak English fluently.

and ur point is? indeed not all got english as first language but u sir..certatly didnt learn yet how to fluently express yourself.as long as u havent seen him play, u cannot judge him. He isnt best human player i seen but is not that! bad either.

i think its time to have another tournament and setlle the score who is better at what.

but this time no carpp like.."no bm allowed..no chims..no.."

PS: toburu ..praragraphs are made for a reason..try using them :D.