Best warcraft player

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Torubu
I think you overestimate yourself. I don't think you're the best human player in BF, but I don't know what makes me say that.. probably just because the way you type makes me think poorly of you. Nothing personal, but it seems like a 10 year old or less talking to me, but it's understandable if Aragorn's reason why it's like that is true. He said you were European.. and well, not all Europeans speak English fluently.

Ok maybe but do you think that because I have new accounts and few battles(less than 50) Im very weak.I know what you think if you see a member in Battleforums channel -a peon.Well just dont think that the peon really defines how strong you're .

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Lots of bragging goin on here. Anyone who has played 300+ games shouldn't even try to contest for best player spot.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Originally posted by Aragorn7
Lots of bragging goin on here. Anyone who has played 300+ games shouldn't even try to contest for best player spot.
and why is that?:scary ..i played 592 games..booooooooooo :usad

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
"Lots of bragging goin on here. Anyone who has played 300+ games shouldn't even try to contest for best player spot. "

Yea but the guy who can easily own you can. I'm waiting for patch tho I'm not being ****ing elf against a Undead player. Just dosen't work.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
To tell the truth, I have no clue who the best player here is. I know my FAVORITE player here is Zaku, because, well you just gotta love the tower rushing, tower creeping, mass mercs, mass gyros, teamkilling, and generally messed up strats he uses. I could NEVER see him just makin a hero, massing units then attacking. I actually think he could be a decent player if he played seriously.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
LMAO..yes..indeed..i sugested something funny yesty...blizz should do "loser" icons also. some of us got more loses than wins..so it would be nice if...

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
ok this is really bad spam but.....

your avatar is kinda spooky badgirl. I hope its a girl cuase for some reason I find myself attracted to it.

i dont about being the best but im deffenitly one of the more decent and versitile players here on the forums

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
lolol..i dont find anything manly in her to be honnest so yeah..is a girl...she is dark sexy...just like me :D..:p...ahem!

I have lost track with most of ur skills..we better have a tourney!

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*off topic* but yeah it would also be better if blizzard made 4 differnt start icons wisp-aco-pesant-peon then i would be happy looking like a wisp all the time instead of looking like something from a dreadlords nostril

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by VBadGirl
I have lost track with most of ur skills..we better have a tourney!
1. Post in the tourney thread in the stickies.
2. Your avatar is 6 pixels too wide.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
my sigitar is 6 pixels too wide >< :p..i havent got around to fix it..sorry. too busy laddering...so bare with me.

yes I want a tourney! and this time u guys better show up ><!

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I personally don't think there is enough activity around here for that to happen. At most we might get around 6 dedicated people to just play some 1v1's around here. I still haven't played a few of you, but I have never lost to anyone here on battleforums, so it will be interesting. The only person I lost to was Pan, but that was because I was playing orc for fun. :D

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Didn't I beat you? Or did I beat Pan? Not sure which one it was.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
hehe i automatically win the coveted moral support award for filling up the channel and being a pissant to mainly everyone in xckx and about 5 ppl in dmz. soon the whole world of bnet will feel agony of being harassed by a guy that has not even gotten 30 wins!!

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Torubu
Didn't I beat you? Or did I beat Pan? Not sure which one it was.
No, I beat you. I was UD when you were Orc. I think you tried to tech too fast, my army overran your base.

You beat pan I think. That was most likely because he was foolin around. Don't get me wrong though, I didn't say that you couldn't beat him, I just said he wasn't playin UD. ;)

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
and why is that?:scary ..i played 592 games..booooooooooo :usad
I don't think you understood me. I just merely said that anyone who hasn't played at least 300+ games shouldn't be bragging about how they are the best. That is all. And since you have played 592, you might as well brag.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
kekekekek :D....well even after over 600 games played i cannot say i stopped learning. everyday i learn something new..i gain more experience.

I am currently experimenting orcs :p..gee it feels so differnt, i feel sometimes so lost......and they are sooooooo sloooooooow.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
kekekekek :D....well even after over 600 games played i cannot say i stopped learning. everyday i learn something new..i gain more experience.
EXACTLY!

The more games you play, in theory, the better you will get. That is of course, if you learn from your mistakes.