Best warcraft player

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
well i have the crappiest record on all of the forums together ( i owe it to the god-blessed militia rushes, dont ask) but i bet that i could school at least 60% of the ppl in these forums. BRING IT!!!!!!!!!

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
The rest was about swooper, I am sure you don't want to see any trolling on this forum. I edited the trolling part of the post and left the only thing relevant to the topic.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Show me the account with 300+ games and then we will talk. ;)

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Aragorn7 screw patch I will play you now. Are you capable of beating pan? If not I will just play Pan instead.

noob_phucker: Shut up

liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Aragorn youre just lucky that you know my strats with HU :( youre evil, i have used ghouls in a way like you and i have seen their power, you little abuser :p

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Theroy
Aragorn7 screw patch I will play you now. Are you capable of beating pan? If not I will just play Pan instead.

noob_phucker: Shut up
Well out of 2 games I have played with him. I have lost one and tied another (he had to leave). I lost to him because of the cheesy necros, but no matter. Play him first, then play me. ;)

Are you in the clan yet Theroy?

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Obviously you've never watched Aragorn play, hes pretty good. His record got screwed by FFA and AT, sorta like most of my accounts.

Aquiyutiluded

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
how does being the best human player in the world have anything to do with being the best player, humans can be owned by any other race with a player of the same skill.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by grant
this must be a pretty desperate place in the world if people are saying aragorn8 with that ugly ugly account is the best player:scary
lol stfu noob. It's clearly a 7 not an 8. And I'd pwn you people.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by BluddLuSt4Life
Obviously you've never watched Aragorn play, hes pretty good. His record got screwed by FFA and AT, sorta like most of my accounts.
This is what happened. I have been ranked several times in my career as a War 3 player. Swooper is probably best here, I have seen him play. I still kind of want a game with him though.

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
no-one here has ever played me i do not think o_O

...pitty i have lost my war3 cds :/ I was a lvl 32 solo once (back in the day :p)

You people forget the Tillerman has an account here... he's pretty good. When i play him, he whoops my ass.

also...

Swooper55: haha I dont even play NE more =)
Swooper55: well, like twice a month or so
Swooper55: lol
:p keh .. he's only 25 hehehe

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
lol are u serious tillerman has an account here? i bet he does infact i bet there is alot of the best players that have been here they choose to remain anonymous or dont want to be affiliated with the forums.

funny thing about tillerman is every time is name is mention 2 types of people reply 1. the type that see his acomplishments and try to get as good as him or better. 2. the type that puts him down and makes fun of him when in reality if they were put up in a match (especialy with observers) with him there palms would sweat and there knees would shake.

btw Avalon tis good to see you postin around this area again.