Best RPG of all time...

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I think the best RPG ever was Baldur's Gate II. Its has over 200+ hours of single player gameplay (most have about 40), it is just overall really fun to play, and it has THE BEST STORYLINE OF ANY GAME EVER. I think Diablo II has the best system, Dungeon siege has the best graphics, and Neverwinter Nights is an inbetween of the three, but still, the Baldur's Gates just top them all in my opinion. What do you all think?

Feanor

Member!
Reaction score
BGII 2 was good ill give u that but most of the spells seemed useless 2 me and i didnt like the limits of single player i meen only make 1 char?either way i stilll give the award 2 BGII

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Zelda 64 was good... I played that so much. I don't know if it's the best RPG of all time though, but I sure as hell enjoyed it.

Feanor

Member!
Reaction score
well yea it depends on if ur talking about pc only r u? if not i would have 2 say chrono trigger now that i think about it.

Feanor

Member!
Reaction score
i believe he meens the first one cause that one was nicknamed sorta (i think) zelda 64 while some just called the second majoras mask

Comin2TakeUAway

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.fuckoff.com
then whats so hard saying ocornia of time or majora's mask
speaking of zelda, did anyone see the pictures for the new zelda for GC?

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Yup, and it sucks. I'll buy it anyway cuz I'm a Link fan. It better have shitloads of weapons and some new features like crafting weapons. And what I think is he best RPG ever is between Final Fantasy XII and Zelda 64, Ocorina of Time.

Dillinger_4

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The Thing i say is the best rpg for Ps2.. well.. not rpg but adventure action game.. Im still hooked on it since when it came out, dont know when it came out but more then a month ago.

Feanor

Member!
Reaction score
hmm i was think last night and i just relized the little difference between ocorina and link to the past...
in case u havnt figured it out they both have u start off getting 3 things so u can get the master sword.
then u go 2 another world (so 2 speak adult link counts as different)and u have 2 find free 8 ppl before u can go kill ganon...

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Yup and it was a very aggervating game. The Shadow and Water Temple gave me a few problems and the witches in the Spirit Temple kinda got aggervating too.
And I downloaded the emulated version of Chrono Cross for SNES a lil' while back and it was a pretty cool game. The game I was thinking about earlier was Shining Force.
And I wish I still had Frog :(

Comin2TakeUAway

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.fuckoff.com
the water temple was just confusing, there where so many twists and turns you could easily get lost. and i did
also where did you dl the platform so you could play chrono cross

Feanor

Member!
Reaction score
2 correct u smash trigger is for snes and cross is for ps1
and frog is in trigger.
1 thing i like about cross is u get a char named glenn (wich is frogs real name case u didnt no) and if u can u should emulate it for the ps1 it has alot of extras like anime cinemas extras u can lokk at when u get certain endings

Dillinger_4

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No not really... And about Chrono Trigger, Glenn/Frog is the coolest hero in that game. Ive never played Chrono Cross.. My friend told me it sucked. Ive almost beaten Chrono Trigger... What levels should i have to be to be able to beat the core of boss(forgot his name, i think it started with an L),