Reaction score
Website
Visit site
my fav two heroes for each race are:
NE: DH and Warden
UD: Crypt Lord and Lich K
Hm: Mountain King and Blood Mage
Orc: Shadow Hunter and farseer

But i sometimes get differnt heroes to this because u need differnt hero skills in different situations(eg. in 3v3 or 4v4 i usually get a hero with an aura for the 1st or 2nd hero).

LOL Pan wow...........

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Adun
warden and blade master
warden = blink + the poision dagger thing.
bm = windwalk + critical strike
two very good hero killers. I have changed the way i paly orc. I no longer hotkey my units with my BM (something i shouldn't be doing anyways) Blademaster run behind and snipe int heros behind the meele line. with the new ability to walk through units, its pretty messed up.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
BM is gonna be really hard to stop. All the orc has to do is send him and kill all your wood wisps/acolyes/ or whatever. You can't surround him because he just walks through units. If a great player gets his hands on the BM, he won't die. He harasses, before he dies he runs back to base, heals and gets mana pot, and then goes back. During that, it's hard to creep, and he's teching at the same time. He can get a few towers, and you are screwed. Defend won't be able to reflect burrows anymore, so it's hard for human.

Adun

Reaction score
Website
www.area-globe.com
Originally posted by Pan
two very good hero killers. I have changed the way i paly orc. I no longer hotkey my units with my BM (something i shouldn't be doing anyways) Blademaster run behind and snipe int heros behind the meele line. with the new ability to walk through units, its pretty messed up.
when was this walk through units ability added?
is it a beta patch or something?

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
it is a good thing the beta patch came out lol. the beta patch is way too stuffed up and imbalanced. for one thing the firelords spawn is gunna kane all until the next official patch comes out