Best hero??

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
DL by far is the best hero. Unless on NE.

Berni

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.astalavista.com
Mountain King is the best there is he's a real hero hunter,He hits you with storm bolt and then surrounds you with units and you're dead plus if you run he's got bash!!
He works great as a first hero with archamage as a second -then he has more than enough mana for ?hammering?

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Berni
Mountain King is the best there is he's a real hero hunter,He hits you with storm bolt and then surrounds you with units and you're dead plus if you run he's got bash!!
He works great as a first hero with archamage as a second -then he has more than enough mana for ?hammering?
He's defentaly a ****ing annoyance. Until a demonHunter or Dreadlord come in the mix then he's nothing. Burn bolt goes off rejuv on the hero you hit burn again. out of commission.

DwarfSpirits

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ill contribute

I personally like the lich the most because of his nuking abilities and area effect. But i wouldnt put him in best because of his poor health. Still packs a mean punch though.

Another one of my favorites is CL if you level him quick enough, the swarm ability can be so effective against air mainly but ground too.

The tc i rarely use, and i will use him when i make a tauren army with spellcasters and all, which is quite rare, but effective.(just hard to pull off)

But overall, i think that the best hero is a tie between blademaster and demon hunter. The bm has the abilitiy to sneak up and do crit damage several times to an enemy and cause havock among a small to medium army(hes a great rusher too) and can get out of a bad situation fast. And demon hunter because he is great at taking out mages and his ultimate lasts a good ammount of time and does good damage to the enemies.

Delex2002

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Blademaster. No sense in losing your hero if you get surrounded, and Wind Walk does a perfect job of getting out with your health intact.

eat_ma_shorts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
id say the DH is
he is a tanker
can burn mana
evade
has a really good ultimate
and hes got good damage
although he lack AOE spells i think hes the best

kd4

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'd say SH

ward hex healing are all pretty awesome spells big bad voodoo can basically win the game if you use it right

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Mountain king. Stun/nuke, Area of effect, stun, invincibility. His skills go in that order.. You can't beat that, nope. Never.

eat_ma_shorts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
MK only has hero killas and stunners no unit support
MK is a great hero but no unit support so id say hes not the best

Biske

Reaction score
UD: Death Knight - Heal, Aura
HU: Paladin - Heal, Self Defence, Aura
NE: Demon Hunter - Mana Depletion, Splash Damage, Great Ultimate
OC: Blademaster - Over all great Skirmisher

eat_ma_shorts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Prox
OC: Blademaster - Over all great Skirmisher [/B]
i never knew DH had a splash damage

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by eat_ma_shorts
i never knew DH had a splash damage
DH Meta forum grants him chaos damage, and a small splash radius

Early ROC there was a huge pussy cry from NE cause the splash effected thier own units. I found it rather funny, cause everyone used the DH cause he was a godly hero with heavy armor and normal attack type.

Yeah ROC was bugged beyond belief.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Indeed, DK is fast enough has very good abilities. Actually his fast speed and the hero abuse is one reason they chose him most often

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Think about this. DK is the weakest strength hero. that is made up for by his speed, which is his aura. without his aura the army is completely lost at slow speed.

his hp at level 5 (not 6 cause level 6 heros usualy means u won the game anyways.) DK has 925 hp. He beats only 2 other strength heros in hp and one is DL 850, and pally with 900 and ties with beastmaster at 925. TC, CL, MK, Brewmaster, and even pitlord has more health(1000+) than the dk.

the DK only has a better attack(40) damage than the DL/pally, which is 39/37 avg damage. Then we throw in the fact DK has the highest attack cooldown of any hero at 2.33. closest is 2.02 on hte mountain king and brewmaster. which also means his damage output won't be as high as the DL which has an attack cooldown of 1.8

Tc and DK are fastest strength heros, DK averaging at 380 at level 5 and TC averaging at 350

Everyone says about healing effect coil brings, but rememebr it is only useful in solo games or team with undead partners. you cannot heal your teammates unless they are undead also. taht is not true with the pally. the pally can heal anyteammates hero. keeping it all alive. DK cant do that.

BTW Just so you know a warden with boots of speed is the same speed as a dk.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
The strongest hero is the pally. Sure, he may seem weak, but his spells are tight. His healing is better than coil if he is healing in team games, he can go invulnerable for like 45 seconds and go into an UD base then mass the healing spell on acolytes. His devotion aura adds armor and can add like 6 armor to an army of knights, and if you add holy fire they have so much armor. His lvl 6 can bring back 6 of your units back to life, if you are in a battle you can bring back your units in a tight spot! I just think they should buff his speed.