Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
who do you think is the most versatile hero

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Deathknight. He has a crappy physical attack, but he has great speed and a good he healer/nuker. His ultiamte is garbage however.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
It depends on the Race, I think Warden and DH is best hero for NE, TC for Orc, ArchMage for HU, and DeathKnight for UD

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Versitility I'd have to go with the DH or DK. DH because it starts of with phenominal attacking damage and speed and overall it becomes a deadly fighter with 3 OK skills and a mean Ultimate. However, as a fighting hero it sucks as it will never reach the toughness of Strength heroes.

DK because it heals (Coil), damages (Coil), self-heals (Pact), turns your Ghouls into the equivalent of Zerglings on steriods (Unholy). His Ultimate may suck but he does solid damage, has solid HP and has 3 solid skills. Plus, he combines well with most strats.

Lone_Wolf

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
being an orc player, id say farseer but overall imo i think am is the most versatile hero out there. he has all the skills a hero needs summons,aoe and an aura that lets him have all the mana he needs also his ultimate is pretty useful..

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
as a first hero I think the DK is pretty damn good...

if I was going to get a second hero, I think it would be the Shadow hunter.

can't go wrong with that, he's got the healing, hex and serpent ward, he's also got BBV as an ultimate. Heal your own units... debilitate an opposing unit.... or add a temporary soldier. Where do you go wrong..?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Most auras on heros are really good (excluding thorns, and devotion) making those heros exceptional. DK, AM, TC and POTM are al really good ehrso with great aruas.

DL aura is average as it affects only meele units limiting what u use with the aura.

Serpent ward is very effective, especaily since it is a summon units with low mana cost, good attack rate and cant be dispelled. only problem is focus kills it. dead.

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Darkmatter
HU: Blood Mage
UD: Dread Lord
Orc: BM
NE: DH

My opinions.
This would have to be the worst list I have seen of best heros in my life. :fwink

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Zaku
This would have to be the worst list I have seen of best heros in my life. :fwink

LOL.

DreadLord maybe the best hero.

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zaku

yeah.. what theroy said... only I think the orc BM is a great hero... I use him all the time.... however, I don't think he's the best... but definately not the worst.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
worst orc hero is the tc, his ultimate is awsome, but I don't think I have played more than 1 or two game where I got him up to lvl 6, and he is slow and easy to surround.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
whats up with the shadowhunter... it could be my imagination but he levels up quiker than any hero in the game. Usually when i play large team games ill just mass something, not even creep much, but for some reason i have never gotten lower than a level 5 using him, and have even gotten him to level 10.

he levels fast.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
You know what, I agree the SH looks like he levels fast. In a team FFA game I played MY SH was my third hero, (FS first TC second.) And After awhile, the SH took up the place as second. I was like wtf is this? Although my TC did die, the levels were the same when the TC died, but the SH moved up and surpased the TC really fast.

In solo games, SH is usualy second and he seems to catch up with my FS incredibly quickly? I almsot always get level 6 with him.

Bag

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xanga.com
My personal favorite is the DH. He's a good pick to begin the game with and can still do something later on in the game.

dP

Member!
Reaction score
BM, and with him hes also the most sneaky. when i want to get out of situation ill just mirror and then wind walk

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Yeah BM is a badass hero. a level 4 BM with an orb of lightning can take down a chim 1v1, no WW. he has great attack and critical strike can be godly