Battleforums Tournament [2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
I think with sword tip being banned, im going to host my own tournament. Same specs as before, 8-16 players, depending on who will join.

• Contendors
  • RyanXWing
  • ReiGn
  • CerebralChain
  • Wing Zero
  • Bink
  • xXxEnemyxXx
  • PUMPKINHEAD
  • Static

• Subs:
  • Akule

Also, before i set a date, i'd like to know what times are good for YOU. I'll also be using battlereports.com to set up the brackets and the matches. The tournament will be hosted on US East gateway and all are welcome to attend.

If you have questions or comments or would like to enter, post here. Maybe we can get possible prizes for it, just as before. ;)

NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL BATTLEFORUMS TOURNAMENT. ITS SIMPLY SOMETHING I'D LIKE TO HOST BETWEEN THE OFFICIAL ONES. IF NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE JOIN IT WILL BE DROPPED.

Thanks,
Akule :wasted

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I was just about to close this, but since you say it is an unofficial tournament, i'll let you have your fun.

I'd sign up, but i'm ub3r busy and i don't want to stand you up at your tourney.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Count me in. Any times is good for me, I am flexible cause i have no life :D. Friday-sun would be good.

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
im not gonna make it unfortunately... the last one was a disaster :(

Bink

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Count me in, although I doubt I'll make it through the first match, you can rely on me to be there :p since I'm on bnet most of the tiem anyway

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
count me in

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
count me in. this time i'll show up :butterfly

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
I'll join, and do my absolute best to show up, I just started school, dont knoe how the HW will be

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
You guys just made a committment. Have fun. 8 people so far thats enough, if anymore want to join we can make it a 16 person tourney but i think we wont. i'll play as a sub for all who are no shows. I'd like to ask that the admin take away some reputation points for no shows who agree they will be there.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
If you'd like, I'll sub if someone doesn't show, just tell me the time about 24 hours in advance so I can see if I can do it.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I've decided to sticky this. Good luck with it Akule - i'd sub, but i wont show up to sub :D

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Is pumpkinhead the only non suck player? i dont know bink, enemy, or CChain's skills yet so dont yell at me.

I don't think we will get 16 so might as well set some times and the roster, if thats not the way it will be played already.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
CerebralChain is apparently ok. I've seen only one replay of him.

Who cares if you all suck. You play to get better. Besides, tourneys are fun.

S

Star_Gamer

hi, i m new here.

i whant to play in this Tournament.
but i am from europe.
so u can tell me in what hour it will be played?

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
I'm Sure Akule will give a time, though you might not be able to play since all spots are filled up.

Being from Europe shouldn't be a problem you may just lag a little going on to a different gateway. PM me if you have any questions about how to switch gateways if you dont know how

Status
Not open for further replies.