Battleforums/Blizzforums

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
There's no right topic, and I just haven't send this elsewhere in order not to ruin the hell out of this thread ;)

BlizzForums, what you said was completly useless, I'm afraid. Just another way to say what we all said. Blizz's a strict forum...

Btw, here in BF, you should say BF for BattleForums. Other than that, it seems like pride. And, well, that might be common in Blizzforums, but we in BF have what I like to call a pub friendship ;)

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blizzforums
I'm sorry if I came out mean I didn't mean too (yes I know this reply is coming like a month later). I've tried your other skins, some are better but why not put the better ones on for that crucial first impression! This is however subjective, you guys probably like the colors, you still should maybe have a poll though!
I.D.G.A.R.A

I don't give a rats ass.

About the "factions", I come from a different mindset than you guys, you prefer, at least from my observations, a kinder, less hmm, not sure about this but maybe, autocratic (there has been some speak in this topic about bad moderation over a BF), all around more inviting community. I prefer, at least as much as is possible on a forum, a harsher forum. One were I will quickly slam out an angry response to someones flame, gleefully post a rep of me owning some rival forum member, and slowly, through good gaming, and reasonable advice and responses, come into that autocratic leadership with the respect of the community. ( I am exaggerating to make a point)
That's just assimilating the community around you to become mindless zombies that respond to the word Blizzard.

Personally I don't usually frequent a forum unless some players are better than me, if there isn't after a day or two I get bored, they don't have to be pros just good.
You sir, are a braggart.

Factions and drama are cool! (remember my preference!) It's kind of like a safe politics thing, no real consequences but it's fun. and no offence CortaLos BF seems much stronger (In the way that a group of old players might leave but a new set will always be there, it's a very popular forum) than Battleforums. (BF = Blizzforums battleforums =battleforums)
This is me caring ---> sjhs73
This is me not caring ---> 8j2h2s
This is me now ---> 8j2h2s

Finally! If you can't figure how to use BF your either an idiot or your comp is broken, misleading facts breed drama which I like, I am not biased to BF--but face it, their arcade is really cool (you even get icons ! another form of competition)
Wow! Icons! I'll sign up now then!

P.S I am a pretty good player, and I'm pretty motivated to get better. sometimes I play when I don't want to (I havn't played long so I am still not good) , competitive forums are just one of the ways this work pays off ( I don't know why I play not for fun either! Probably subconscious fun or something) And yes I use to many parentheses, please try and understand my point anyway, if I cut them out I use too many commas!
A forum isn't the be all and end all to how motivated a player is.

PS> coRtALoS should ban you for your frequent use of parentheses, but this isn't BlizzForums. I guess you get to stay...damn...:sly