Battleforums/Blizzforums

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Good, i want it to split. Split like your morale will once my lazy ass does get on B.Net, with a capital MO.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by coRtALoS
You frikkin turtle Tronga.
lololloololololloolololololol. we use the sam term in WC

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Originally posted by coRtALoS
You frikkin turtle Tronga.

You left out the part where I nukezored all your bases, and your bases are belonged to me.

As far as experts here... most of us are here to have fun... not much of a competitive forum unless we have those rare sparks of enthusiasm. :)
I remember the game where you were Terran, I was Protoss, you turtled, and I dropped.

You died :)

I'm not mentioning that Crookedfoot already had atack you just before, and so you had few troops:cool:

But you still had BCs and I had them with the DA :) I love those guys ;)

Why not spliting the thread to "Those old times..."?

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok guys I'm going to be blunt, take it as an insult or constructive criticism I don't really care but whatever.

Your design is very lacking and unofficial looking, your colors are much too varied, look at the font and colors of the "vote" stuff on top, It looks like I designed this place... Even this reply screen is an ugly maroon, why?

You have too many forums, it accentuates your inactiveness... Forums like this should have general discussion and strategy, Possibly a Warcraft/Diablo one two but you guys go overboard.

I fricking hate all your signatures, they make me think all you guys are weird losers, I know I could probably turn them off but they just give a terrible initial impression.

None of you guys play the fricking game! Having some "old-timers" is ok but you guys don't play at all? That is pretty lame.

Competetion breeds good forum talk, without it this place is stale. No rivalries nothing.

There is of course that hack forum--you like being unofficial? I can't understand why? You don't get any lasting members and it again affects your image, your not going to get any pros like this...

I just can't understand why you do all these things, blizzforums seems superior in almost every way (except not having hacks I guess...) their arcade, players, signatures and avatars! God check it out... Everyone is flamed on all forums at first, if you wern't on battlforums they would flame you for something else, give a week or two and you'll fit right in.

CuteGuyNo.1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
look at it this way, each forum is unique to otheres, if thier all the same then why have more then 1 forum in the world?

What you say is a one sided point from view from what u see in blizzforums.

About the Signatures...if u think people are weird loser here, then all forum people that uses it are loser. Time has change everyone wants to put quotes instead. Can you prove that none of us play the game? Just because blizzforum has a channel with people that plays on the board and we dont, that doesn't mean we don't play thx. Blizzforum isn't superior in any way, just different like every other forums. If you can't get this over your freaking head then i guess you'll always be a stubborned one sided view kiddie.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blizzforums
Your design is very lacking and unofficial looking, your colors are much too varied, look at the font and colors of the "vote" stuff on top, It looks like I designed this place... Even this reply screen is an ugly maroon, why?
Pick a different skin man.

You have too many forums, it accentuates your inactiveness... Forums like this should have general discussion and strategy, Possibly a Warcraft/Diablo one two but you guys go overboard.
I do agree to an extent, but if you don't like it, stick to Blizz.

I fricking hate all your signatures, they make me think all you guys are weird losers, I know I could probably turn them off but they just give a terrible initial impression.
Yes, some signatures really do give terrible impressions to some people, but then again, you probably want to know whether they are jerks or not.
Besides, our signatures accentuate who we are. Get used to it, i'd rather have a signature that spells out a bit of who i am rather than nothing. It looks boring and dull.

None of you guys play the fricking game! Having some "old-timers" is ok but you guys don't play at all? That is pretty lame.
You made that assumption only on reading this thread. Tons more play the game, and quit friggin' whinging about it, who gives a rats ass if we play or don't play. That's none or your business.

Competetion breeds good forum talk, without it this place is stale. No rivalries nothing.
Competition breeds crap threads with bitching, i'm not in the mood for that.

There is of course that hack forum--you like being unofficial? I can't understand why? You don't get any lasting members and it again affects your image, your not going to get any pros like this...
Oh no, we are ruined, no proffesional Stacraft players in our Forums, ah well, better pack up and leave then.

I'd rather have no proffesional players thank-you-very-much, it saves them being so arrogant and defying every post/thread with their counters.

I just can't understand why you do all these things, blizzforums seems superior in almost every way (except not having hacks I guess...) their arcade, players, signatures and avatars! God check it out... Everyone is flamed on all forums at first, if you wern't on battlforums they would flame you for something else, give a week or two and you'll fit right in.
Yeah, but where is the love man?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Aight, you gave us your BlizzForums usual biased opinion, thanks for telling us what people (from there, of course), have already said.

As Renzo said, you can pick other skin (some ugly, yea, but who cares?).

And you can let people do whatever they want to do. I don't see even the slightest problem of letting people keep the signatures they want. If you see one, it's because you are not tolerant to people different from you.

And some guys play the bloody game, yes sir. Some do. I do, when I have the time. Because, well, I have this little something called a life. That life resumes itself, from the SC point of view, on being in a town, living alone, without chances of buying a computer, because of college, and only having the opportunity to play from 2 in 2 weekends (which will be this weekend, buy the damn game, Renzo :)). It would be nice to be a teenager again and be able to play anytime I want to, but one grows up. And I prefer it this way.

So, if you are to give any more insult or constructive criticism, please think before you post, with an open mind.

Atalfar

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.rebel-hunters.cjb.net
i CAN"T UNDERSTAND BLIZZFORUMS!!! I WENT THERE ONCE! AND I COULDN"T DO A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G!!!!! blizzforums how do you post messages on blizzerd forums??? i couldn't even after i signed up!

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Originally posted by Pan
2 years ago i'd be on the top 5
Umm... Is it just me or did none of you notice that Pan posted? Isn't that pretty noticeable?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Yea, I noticed, so what?

There's no need for a party :)

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
It pretty much looks like most of you got across what I would've included in my rebuttal.

He started out alright. Even offered some suggestions politely. However that last post of his just showed that with every BlizzForum member, their ugly side does show through no matter how hard they try to be polite.

He couldn't hold it in I guess. All the abuse he suffered from BlizzForums came out like an abused child when they grow up, and decide to take revenge out on dear old mommy and daddy.

It's not really like he'll ever phase any of us.

We, unlike his crumbling forum, manage to stay united.

We don't have factions and drama. False promises and misleading facts. We have a forum. Plain and simple.

We don't go over there to advertise our forum, so I think the rest of us would appreciate it if you'd take your "constructive dickacism" elsewhere.

Your design is very lacking and unofficial looking
I'm sorry... did we magically become affiliated with BlizzForums? I could've sworn we are an UNOFFICIAL forum of Blizzard games.

If you mean professionalism... well... I guess you got us there buddy. Yep... darn...

Well, I suppose while you're busy getting your little forum looking professional for a gaming company, the rest of us will be out getting our degrees to become the doctor that buys your mom and dad's property when you're 30 years old and living in their basement, and turn it into a strip bar.

**** you very much. :)

~Cortalos
BattleForums.com Administrator

cry0KiD

Member!
Reaction score
the sc section on blizzforums is filled with assholes.. this guy isnt an exception

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Wonder if I'll move this to the asylum. Just for the sake of other people reading this...

Well, if it wasn't full with crap, I'd send it out.

DemonChild

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I would basically agree with everyone about the "asshole" mentallity that is shown from the Blizzforumers. However, I have also seen the same type of mentality from quite a few Battleforumers as well and am kinda disappointed in them as much as I am with the Blizzforumers.

I,myself, was once a respected Senior Moderator of Blizzforums community until myself along with the Entire org network decided to break away from the Legacy's regime over the entire Blizzforums community to form our own community. But that isn't entirely important right now.

What is important is that this idiot (blizzforums) doesn't know that Staind doesn't want to come back to Blizzforums anymore because he is basically sick of putting up with all of the BS from the BF/Legacy members of the staff.

Just a little FYI from a person who knows the Blizzforums community from the inside. ;)

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm sorry if I came out mean I didn't mean too (yes I know this reply is coming like a month later). I've tried your other skins, some are better but why not put the better ones on for that crucial first impression! This is however subjective, you guys probably like the colors, you still should maybe have a poll though!

About the "factions", I come from a different mindset than you guys, you prefer, at least from my observations, a kinder, less hmm, not sure about this but maybe, autocratic (there has been some speak in this topic about bad moderation over a BF), all around more inviting community. I prefer, at least as much as is possible on a forum, a harsher forum. One were I will quickly slam out an angry response to someones flame, gleefully post a rep of me owning some rival forum member, and slowly, through good gaming, and reasonable advice and responses, come into that autocratic leadership with the respect of the community. ( I am exaggerating to make a point)

My preference of the latter makes me like competition threads and grudge matches, you probably like a private gg and perhaps an allusion to it later in some argument.

Personally I don't usually frequent a forum unless some players are better than me, if there isn't after a day or two I get bored, they don't have to be pros just good.

Some guys must play the game, however I meant on the channel, without that your their is no competition (which for you might be a good thing)

Factions and drama are cool! (remember my preference!) It's kind of like a safe politics thing, no real consequences but it's fun. and no offence CortaLos BF seems much stronger (In the way that a group of old players might leave but a new set will always be there, it's a very popular forum) than Battleforums. (BF = Blizzforums battleforums =battleforums)

Finally! If you can't figure how to use BF your either an idiot or your comp is broken, misleading facts breed drama which I like, I am not biased to BF--but face it, their arcade is really cool (you even get icons ! another form of competition)

P.S I am a pretty good player, and I'm pretty motivated to get better. sometimes I play when I don't want to (I havn't played long so I am still not good) , competitive forums are just one of the ways this work pays off ( I don't know why I play not for fun either! Probably subconscious fun or something) And yes I use to many parentheses, please try and understand my point anyway, if I cut them out I use too many commas!

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
I have a stressful life right now even at a young age.(You'd be surprised) I go to Battleforums to relieve my stress and have fun reading some funny threads and posting. The last thing I need is a harsh, strict forum telling me I can't do this and that and totally banning me for doing one wrong move.
Am I even on the right topic of discussion here?