BA's Little Giveaway!

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
BA's Little Giveaway! - Part 1

Hey everybody. I would just like to contribute to Battle Forums and all cuz it so cool here :cool: lol. Anyway below is all the detail.

Why Am I Giving Away Items Just Like That?

Well first off I do not need the items in the first place. I have alot and would just like to free up some space. Also as every day passes I'm concluding to quit D2. Why to BF? Well because its like my second home. And you people just deserve it (well SOME ppl).

What Items Can I Get ?O O O!

I'am giving away the following below for free:

- 3/20/20's
- 290's
- Bugged Raven Spiral(s)
- Clean 4 Socket Bvalors(s)
- Clean 2 Socket Gaze(s)
- Some Other Crap (Godly? You Don't Know

Rules And How I'am Doing This

You break one rule and you will not recieve :p

- No PM'ing me asking for me to give you
- Well comon you gotta be a deserving BF member
- Depends on who posts (I might not decide on how many posts)
- Do not spam/flame/double post in here only post once!

Misc.
- How I'm going to pick well that is up to me and I'am not telling :p
- All I want you to post is your account name, and what you want (I will ignore any greedy people)
- Do not PM for it; And I will PM to the people who will recieve
- I will check here in 1 hour and then I will go to sleep and when I wake back up I will check here again. (Less then 12 hours, if longer then that, then your prolly not get anything :p)

Simple enough rules eh? Well Know that you have read! Post Post away ! :cool:

EDIT: Don't think if like 30 people have posted before you will not get anything (I do not do it that why, no first come first serve). So hey its worth a try :D

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
XxTweak1xX, anything you can spare for a new realm user ;) (mainly something i can use to get currency )
(assuming this is east, right?)

defi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I may not be a deserving member but if i have something that i can i input help. This means i dont spam like many people on here. My account is deficator3, deficator4 or gotm_0000001 on useast. I would like anything at all to help my brother start. 4 socket valor would be nice or a 3/20/20 or 2. thank you

edit: bf account: defi

seddes

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
MY acc is s3dd3s_1 and i play on europe! I could Really need a bugged arky, if you have anything on europe. Thnx

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
Yes I'am sorry but this is on East, only realm I do play

Giveaway is for USEast

Kosai.Ex

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I got use for such a Valor as well, I just started on US-East, so Im poor actually. My acc is *Celerity[kc]

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by oneyedMan
Got any spare Tps or healing potions :rolleyes:?
Nah dude I'm srry they sold out after the first minute! :fwink

EDIT: hey summit why can't you particapate?

botulizm

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That's some nice stuff dude. Giving away a 4 soc valor? That shit's like 20 32020's or somethin... but the only thing I need is 2 32020's (for havok mark) I could probably give you something in return... but I don't have much to trade ATM.

Got some unid travs, skullder's, a legit 5% faster rw / +19ar / +2max dmg sc uhm and some other stuff.

Well if you want to trade let me know on here, because I'm mostly botting at the moment til I get can buy my barb's gear back.:p

Peace.

a1steaksauce

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
my acc is a1steaksauce but i dont think i will beable to reply cause i leave bot on alot.only way to get stuff >< so if u do decide to choose me leave me a pm if u dont mind.i need anything valuable.and jewels alot too.pretty much everything everyone else does :fwink well thxs ne wayz :)

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
currently *Ebay.God on useast (which i am hoping your on, because of the 4socks and braven), give w.e you want, doesnt matter, anything would be nice. I might be changing my account name soon due to being kicked out of ebay ( my friend kicked the leaders ass and i was kicked out, make sence? rofl).

choco711

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I would love to own my own little Bvalor, but if your out, I'll take some other crap.

account: choco117

[edit] Summit, Im willing to rush you. Im not very strong yet, but give me some time and I can get you from Serf to Patriarch/Matriarch

K-StriFe

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
30 minutes typing my post and it doesn't go through, *sigh* oh well. I'll just skip to the point (and hopefully get picked :D). Any item will do for me, but i need a 4 sock valor for my barb *who's using an 08 SS :|). Well thx in advance. Even if i don't get picked :)

Realm: USeast
Account: K-StriFe
Password: *oops, almost actually put it in ^-^*

p.s. i could rush u sometimes thesummit (i have a pretty strong sorc and zon), what is ur account??

extractor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yay finally got my login to work on this forum.

i wouldnt mind a b gaze :)
accountname: extractornator