BA's Little Giveaway!

D

DarkSniper-x21

acc name: fireknighte
What i want: anyting :) i only have 1 good char cuz 1 accoutn got banned :( dono y

Zephyr-91

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey im on useast and my account is The_elite_team or Elite_team_pvp and I need something small mabey a bugged 4 soceted valor or a2 soceted shako/gaze :D

thank you.

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
My account name is Menskur thats Menskur, not Manskur, Menskur. And its on Europe realm and I need a valor or eagle bow!

P.S. My rack is huge and is willing to do anything once ;P oh yea, you know what I'm talking about:fwink(lol)

Edit:I will be on today mostly cowing with Liz. And sometimes it can get a little hot killing those sexay cows ;-)

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
oh dammit. Well my east account is Santans-Magic and still could use the same things and I'm hot(lol j/k). ;P

stern_slade

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
my account is donkey101 on east and im not looking for antyhing to godly. just some midocre items and maybe some ok charms.

a cup of stfu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi, I play on USEAST and my account is "a[nt]i." without the quotes. I would really appreciate a 4soc bvalor but a 290 would be nice for my new zon that I am making. :)

Colpen

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I dunno if i am a deserving member but if you got good bow?
my account lordsatina and im in useast

amd2100

Member!
Reaction score
Website
meshier.com
i love cheese

i guess iam late, but its worth a try. i need a minor healing potion a meph soul stone and a bugged ward bow

EDIT: o ya my account is bA-Swastika

RuffRyderZilla

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*ruffryderzilla
USEast

I could use the gaze or 290's. If those are given away already, I'll take whatever other junk you wish you give.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*torubuchars ( They banned Torubu so I made this to go with my mule account. :) ) USEast, yes. I'd take whatever you give me, because it's a nice gesture no matter what you give me. If I had a choice, of course I'd want one of the 4 socket BValors, but it's not really my choice.. or is it?

Hemophiliac

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Account is, you guessed it my name on Useast is Hemophiliac. Feel free to spare me anything that you don't need. This would help me a lot including my friend who had just started playing.

By the way, its very generous of you to just give stuff away to people you don't know. I wish more people like you would be on Diablo 2.

deltathejchap

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hi, i hate asking stuff to other ppl, but when they give it away , im happy :p
of course im not greedy my higher char is vl 37 necro my best items is sojs
i would need the last sections:
-other things (goodies or craps who know?)
thanks / thanks anyway
cya :D