Votes: 21 45.7%

• Total voters

Candy Andy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
GUYS! GUYS! You forgot a very important thing about meta
It changes his attack speed from average to VERY FAST , he doesn't have any xtra damage, but he sure can hurl more of those chaos damage bolts.

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
doesnt Avatar have a better armor rating then Meta? and doesnt avatar benefit from bash and the rest of the DMK abilities? i still chose Meta because i think the DH is a awesome hero.

Candy Andy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Simply put, a MK with Avatar is a powerful meatsheild but dh is a heavy support slugger. I still like mana burn and immo though. :fwink

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dont forget orb of fire, splash and air attack, morons!!!

AVATER ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Meta because it increases attack spead, life, dmg, and for crying out loud it turns dmg into chaos! Don't forget about the new Avatar-like ultimate that is being added to the new hero.

aphextwin

Reaction score
meta final answer....... it > avatar period

Reaction score
Omg you guys are retarded, if you actually experiemented or have some knowledge you would know that an MK would own a DK 1on1. Here's how the battle will go:
-MK Bolt
-MK Claps
-DH burns, and turns on immolation
-MK Turns on Avatar
-DH turns on Meta
-DH attacks
-At this point MK gets about 3-4 bolts in, and maybe like 1 clap, it's not that important.
-DH at this point gets about 10 attacks in, while the MK gets maybe 4-5 attacks in.

At this point the MK will kill the dh or sometime soon, because bolt does about maybe 275 dmg at level 3? and 275*4=1100 dmg. Then you have clap which deals like 50 dmg and slows the attack rate of the dh by a bit. Plus you have the constant attacks averaging about 40 dmg a hit against a dh with armor. MK will defeinately own since DH cant do anything. the DH will probably run and attack with some lame ass tactic and still claim DH the winner and people who does that have no friends.
DH is purely a wizard killer, MK isnt really classified as a wizard ......-.^?

And for the people who will say evasion will save the dh, that's totally untrue because of the bolt, and the bash which will happen like 3 out of 10 times.

and for overall usefulness I will go with mk because he tears up tier 1 if you have clap, he kills heroes, and stops them from escaping, he's a tank for anything and is impossible to kill with the fireball thing and a healing pot. but I have to admit dh is more bad ass looking

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Your forgetting bash

And also, your forgetting mana burn which will make MK have no mana at all to cast magic when he uses bolt, clap and ava

I choose AVATAR!!!

Old thread, it alive again lol

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Prox
Woo, when they said old threads, they weren't kiddin!
Ya, we don't have a lot of new threads in here yet.... =/

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
If the posts stay on topic, I really don't care.

The MK will own it, especially with his overpowered stormbolt now.

Biske

Reaction score
yeah, dido there, I've always been a fan of the MK over the DH. just something about an iron clad midget with a huge hammer that does something to me...

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
This thread was made eons ago, probably in 1.06 or something. ;)

Oh well, see if a new poll record can be set.

Btw, anyone want to join the 'Avatar hating club'? Dedicated to killing those stewpit stoopid stuuuuupid moronic MKs with Orbs of Lightning.

The_Keebler_Elf

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Bah, my earlier post only bumped a thread that hasn't had a new reply in 8 months...

Sorry guys, I did it when they were still pumpin the threads into the forums from when they were archived.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by x42bn6
This thread was made eons ago, probably in 1.06 or something. ;)

Oh well, see if a new poll record can be set.

Btw, anyone want to join the 'Avatar hating club'? Dedicated to killing those stewpit stoopid stuuuuupid moronic MKs with Orbs of Lightning.
I have looked into resetting the poll, and there are no options that do that. I think we will just have to do a running total... =)

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
You can bump a thread from the last page, hope to see Sylint Rage there

But because it is bumed.... Avatar is better if you add storm bolt or thunderclap - you can do it duting avatar form , better than Mana burn or immolaton,, you can make a greatdamage with storm bolt before your mana is burned completely

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Metamorphosis = unit massacre

Pretty much sums it up.

Oh, Avatar + Gloves of Haste + Orb of Lightning = a hero that can't move. Goodnight.