Which is better?

Votes: 25 54.3%
  • Meta will kick your butt so bad.....

Votes: 21 45.7%

• Total voters

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Which do you think is better? Personally, I think it's Meta 'cos the DH can attack air, gains most of what it lost being Agility-oriented over Strength-oriented, and looks cooler than the Avatar.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Yeah, i love meta. I think that doing chaos damage is so much better then anything else. rips through heavily armored units.

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
I think metamorphisis ownz Avatar, many more *advantages,

Bonus HP
Air Attack
Chaos Damage
Splash
Ranged Attack

+20 Damage
+5 Armor
+500 HP
Spell Immunity

styl3r_azn_1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
? Meta CAINS!

Meta would cain so bad!
If you have a DH Wif Meta on just go straight to there place and destroy the place !!

It's slash damage so its really effective!(Keep in mind that you need some backup if they left there base DEFENDED!

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
meta rules.....
the 20+ dmg that avatar gets..... is the same as
dmg increase as what meta gets........ splash and chaos dmg rule aswell

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
but if u see it this way :
level 10 avatar mk VS level 10 morphed demon hunter
Mountain king almost flawless victory ;/
thunder clap + hammer for some good stunning and slowing + bash and very high damage!

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wait a minute, first of all listing the advantages cannot truly show how good a spell is. When you are facing meta what do you do? Sleep, slow, anything. THE BIGGEST THING IS SPELL IMMUNITY. Plus he still has all his other awesome melee skills so he sits in there and stuns the sugar out of everyone. I'd rather have a melee based hero with +500 hp than a ranged with no addition.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
One way to look at it is..MK can easily change the tides of battle with Clap(Right name? Smash on the ground? blah blah!) and Thunder hammer. Clap can stall troops and Thunder hammer can help drop pesky high end units or heroes. Avatar only lets the MK last much longer in order to do all this. DH however can really only focus on one units at a time, especially while in meta.

I agree with M3_feelin_0wn3d if matched up 1 o 1 MK would win by a land slide. Thunder hammer would brutalize the illuminated bat. Bwaha.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
No. The Demon Hunter before even the MK does Avatar, can mana burn him at LvL 3 mana burn, taking a chunk of mana out for his storm bolt. It then gives the Metamorphed Demon Hunter a chance plus LvL 2 evasion to evade the MK's attacks, plus the Demon Hunters gained atributes from meta. Meta would win.

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i played hero arenas allot ^^ without all the tome shit! cus when u start battle a good human pl wouldnt w8 till he gets mana burned. he would morph in 1 time or hammer him and then avatar. dh = dead!

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
For those who think Avatar will win, it might, but once the MK does Avatar I think it has only 270 mana left. Add in Mana Burn if it slots in before transforming and seriously, you can probably Bolt once or twice before being sucked out of mana.

However, while the MK deals extra damage the DH has the highest Armor in the end: 9 compared to 6 with the MK. And technically, with Evasion, it'll last 30% longer (technically anyway) so its HP is 30% (technically) increased.

Add in the Chaos damage and w00t you have a winner.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
If there were units around the DH, then meta would pwn. in herovs.hero, it would be a close fight. because evasion could buy the DH lots of time.

Skeleton Kni

Member!
Reaction score
Website
clanMtF.cjb.net
I vote meta, I dunno if u mean 1v1, but if uve got an army the meta will own cuz its ranged and the avatar wont be able to get to him, plus it does chaos dammage. I think it does like 80dmg

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You guys are considering one aspect of the battle if he gets in a mana burn in before the avatar. Two things, what if he gets a bolt in before he can mana burn then avatar? It works both ways, whoever micros better. The only big deal I have with Avatr is that it's melee. I'd take range + chaos any day, but personally I still think spell immunity on a hero is phenomenal