Votes: 21 45.7%

• Total voters

Mud

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

100%

the MK sudenly becomes almost unbeatble...even surrounded by knights (i know from experience) with clap and such

while meta is definatly good..no question...id rather have my MK hacking away

then again i am human bias :p

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Mud brought up the exact point of Mountain King. Piercing does less damage so go ahead and micro on him with ranged, and if melee tries to micro him clap... damages and slows, then clap again... etc.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Besides that we've all kind of forgott the passive skill that can add 25(24 maybe..) dmg to MK's attack a-la %, Just like DH's Evasion. So if the DH did dodge the next attack could just be brutal..

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Let's do a comparison at level 10:

Demon Hunter
Avg Dmg = 48
Armour = 9
HP = 1100 (1600 meta)

Mountain King
Avg Dmg = 58 (78 avatar) NOTICE: 30 more per hit...
Armour 6 (11) Notice two more than Demon Hunter which I believe someone earlier in this post said something about DH's armour...
HP = 1375 (1875 avatar)
+SPELL IMMUNITY
+ A hero focus killer
and two stuns (one Passive)

Enough Said.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
is this turning into mk vs. dh or what?

i have to say avatar for one reason IMMUNITY though i too am biased toward humans the avatar is just plain more useful. get a bm or am to use flamestrike or blizzard without even thinking of the consequenses of hitting ur hero cuz it only tickles him. to do a ¨human hero nuke¨ get mk, am, bm and have blizz and flamestrike with some spellbreakers as a meat shield and spice it up with griffs for one of the deadliest combos.

styl3r_azn_1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah it is Turinng into a
Mountain King Vs Demon Hunter
Wel Since u put it this way CRITICACID13
I've been wondering!,
Man ur wrong!
Habe look at changes in FROZEN THRONE
Demeon Hunter does Chaos damage
Which splashes on to other units!
Demon Hunter attacls just 1 and 1/3 quicker then MOuntain King!
True Mountain king can use all his other Moves Thust attack at the same time!,
But i think your levin out somtin that can get u wrekced!
Demon Hunter Immolation 30 dammage per sec if im correct!
so dats about
....When his Metarphois he desn't do 48 u wank!
He does somtin lik 67-89 Chaos Damage!
PLAs 30 more Damge for Immolation is......u add 109!

n how bout a Miss.?
DH can dodge better then that FAt peice of Shit Mountain KING
u look at it urself!
man u can't add!
u left out HEAPS for DH
but tons 4 Mountain!
-------------------------------
"The hand is quicker then the eye"
:sly

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Immo goes off when you Meta..

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Immo doesnt go off, but it doesnt matter, 'cause styl3r_azn_1 is a n00b and appears to have forgotten the spell immunity the MK gets, as he whacks away with Hammer and Axe bashing the poor DH all the while. :)

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well u know,it is better to use avatar\metamporh when ur health is not to max-because it gives u hit points.Meta is stronger-u make greater dng but in avatar -much greater when u use Bash,Storm Hammer.So avatar is better

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
omg stylzer you = nooblar... first of all everything i said is 100% correct... if you don't believe me check out http://www.battle.net/human ... second of all SPELL IMMUNITY THAT INCLUDES IMMOLATION. Geez you nooblet... Plus stun... And I believe that he already did chaos before TFT...

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
##" Finally someone burns that ****y bastard..

Anyways yeah, I always thought Immo went off but since it doesnt either way, thats true, Spell immunity. The best way the Meta DH had a chance 1v1 is run, shoot, run, shoot. Avoid close combat..Which is hard cuz MK is a sexy brutal dwarf beast!

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Here's a little change-a-roo, How about if you put the Blademaster against the MK? Blademaster's tend to be exceptionally well at high levels.

~ Haruko

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
--

o_O I actually said c o c k y I didnt think it'd censor it..But let's pretend it's a real bad word behind the asterisks >>"

But BM and MK..If they were one on one..It'd probablt a VERY close battle. But since its one on one then you can usually pin point the real BM. But then with the WW/Attack to get automated extra damage..that could be annoying. Bladestorm or w/e..It's pretty easy to avoid MK v. BM but ina group battle..Yeck. The major killer would be Critical strike..But Avatar extra armor and HP..Wow they're probably evenly matched..It really depends on the skill of the players i guess.

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thats damn evenly matched only because of mirror image... bladestorm cn be interrupted with storm bolt and the stun does so much damage to a low level melee hero. it would be close though =)

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Bladestorm, I think you're spell immune for that time, or no? I've been playing too much Defense Of The Ancients to tell, because when you use a bladestorm there with Yurnero, he's spell immune and takes off the spells on him for that short time.

~ Haruko

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
The DH is purely the weaker half of the BM (the BM deals more damage but the DH gets more HP and HP regen and all that. However, it can't help but lose 1v1 against Avatar, or Meta for that matter.

And styl3r_azn_1, watch what you say and all that. The MK is immune to all spells, straight. But that doesn't really matter, the DH being a more 'conservative' hero than the MK. Burn isn't like Coil nor Nova, and its Ultimate and Immo aren't aggresive strong spells, which is the DH's forte: no big micro needed.

Plus, I love the fact it has a great Intelligence for a melee hero; perfect for recovering from Immo.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Woo, when they said old threads, they weren't kiddin!