Avatar/Signature/GRAPHICS Request thread! Also, Where to host them? v3.0

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by korn
could someone make me a sig?
a black background with the old gothic style mirror from the "take a look in the mirror" album art with jonathon davis (lead singer of korn, guy in my avatar) with the text/logo of korn somewhere in the top left in a white/beige color. if u need to, download a fdont called kornucopia. also have the text "take a look in the mirror" somewhere in a smaller text near the bottom of the image in a regular times new roman font.

preferably immortal king-could u please make me this sig?
I can't seem to find the album "Take a Look in the Mirror". I tried serching google and can't find it, give me a picture to use and I will start from there.

Thevious

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Please note: i am NOT looking for a sig, i need a banner for my Website.

Who makes sig: Savage, VizjereiMage, pat, any good GFX people around here.
Colors: A dark mixture of colors, anything that fits the surrounding template. (Black, Grey, Dark red, etc.)
Pictures: I dont really have any pics/images at this time, but if you could just be craetive and make it look like it belongs on the site.
Text & Location: The text location needs to be at the left side, and the font can be anything as long as it looks good. I want it to say: EviLMinDz (at left side) ~:CoRRupt Your MinD:~ (in the middle)
Border: I'm not to sure if it would look good with a border, but do what ever it takes to make it look good. :)
Effects: Some motion.. maybe the slogon to the right could fade in/fade out. Or some lighting effects, Fire, transparent programming codes. and anything else that would look good.
Size: I cant seem to locate the size of the banner on the site already, but just make it the same size as that one.

Thanks in advance. :lucifer

Dirty[elf]

Premium Member
Reaction score
your very welcome cyber

and thevious are u talking about the top banner that says dezina? ... ill give it a stab if u are but im def not one of the best :)

Apocilipse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Um...CyberneticSheep..Your sig is illegal its over the max..its 400x245 ish...max its 500x200...better get that off before you get warned or soemthing...just to tell you...and...have the person who made it to resize it...

~edit~

NVM..you switched sigs in that last few minutes...forget i said that

Thevious

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yes i am talking about the "Dezina" banner, go ahead and give it a shot.. im always up for some competition, lol.

But any other people that want to try and make a good one, give it a shot.

Dirty[elf]

Premium Member
Reaction score
how big is it? its hard to eyeball it, and i cant right click and get properties for some reason...

Thevious

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Please HELP !!

Ok, me and my friend (other site admin) have Serious problems with the banner.

#1 - When you right click the banner thats already on the site, it does NOT show you the size of the pic, and it shows it as a php file.. isnt it impossible to have a picture as a php file?..

#2 - I deleted that pic off of the server, renamed another pic to what the earlier one was, and yet STILL the old banner is on there.

3# - I am using phpnuke 7.0 on cpanel. I am using a template that i uploaded myself so there is no way that the old banner could be located somewhere else...

Please, someone help me! B4 i go CrAzY! :shoot :confused:

Apocilipse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Um..most banners dont show you a size...and its not always impossible to have a .php as banner...and whos hosting the picture that your using for your banner now?

Thevious

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Whos hosting it??.. well.. i think Fuzzymonkey.org .. but its off of a template that i downloaded myself seperate from phpnuke.. all the other templates that came with phpnuke have a banner thats a picture.. not a php file.

Nice banner The_Immortal_King, Lookin good!..