Avatar/Signature/GRAPHICS Request thread! Also, Where to host them? v3.0

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
I need a sig with avatar-sized pictures of Robert-Jordan, JRR Tolekin, and Terry Brooks: with Tolkein in the center. I also need it to have some cool effects around them( Im not pickey about what ther are specifically, but using the colors red/orange/blue/ perferrable) I also need it to say "The Lords of Fantasy" at the bottom underneath them. I also need it to be hostied somewhere since my sig-x acct ran out of bandwitdth and I cant afford anymore.

PM me once you have it done. Im not concerned about who makes it but Im looking for a farily decent job done on it(This is for a special occasion thing, thats why)
Many thanks;)

-khull

Thevious

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
nah nah.. i think it looks good with the lines.. good job guys..

Anyone else want to give it a shot ?..

if only i could get them on the site.. lol.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Originally posted by Khull
I need a sig with avatar-sized pictures of Robert-Jordan, JRR Tolekin, and Terry Brooks: with Tolkein in the center. I also need it to have some cool effects around them( Im not pickey about what ther are specifically, but using the colors red/orange/blue/ perferrable) I also need it to say "The Lords of Fantasy" at the bottom underneath them. I also need it to be hostied somewhere since my sig-x acct ran out of bandwitdth and I cant afford anymore.

PM me once you have it done. Im not concerned about who makes it but Im looking for a farily decent job done on it(This is for a special occasion thing, thats why)
Many thanks;)

-khull
Gimme the pics and I'll try my best.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Forgot about them, ok heres the best I could find of them:

Tolkein:

I wasnt able to find a recent one of terry brooks...

Heres one I found for Robert Jordan

Dirty[elf]

Premium Member
Reaction score
woah.... skarry.... ill try later... my grandma just died last night so its a little hectic around my house... :(

FoxWar

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Who makes sig: Anyone :p

Colors: Blue, preferably darker blue

Pictures: No picture really, just a cool blue wavy background

Text & Location: Location hmm centerish :p

Border: No border

Effects: No real effects blue waves really

Size: 500 x 125 pixles

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
Who makes sig: Doesn't matter
Colors: Black, That sort of "electric" green (sometimes called lime green), if you turn ont he undead theme you'll see it all over, or red.
Pictures: http://scart.stsland.ru/art/lurker.JPG (on the right side possibly), http://art.counter-strike.net/art/week18/cs6.jpg (on the left side possibly) the guy in the foreground,
Text & Location: the "chiller" text font if you can find it. the words "-TaSSaDaR920-" centered or in top left/ bottom right corner
Border: No border
Effects: The background should be some sort of "lightning" like effect, green/red colors would be cool. If there was some sort of blast coming out from the center that would be nice.
Size: 500x100 is good, 400x100 is also fine

thx to anyone who makes this for me :) :) :)

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
Yup, I remember that one, slightly outdated though and I need something new now... still better than what i can do right now tho lol

Thevious

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
New Banner

Okay, I need a new banner... bcuz i switched to a gaming site and i got rid of phpnuke. This banner should be easier bcuz i have both the original and the original blank.. only i want a Hydralisk instead of a infested kerrigan and i want EvilMinDz to be at the left of the A-bomb icon and CoRRupT Your MinD to be at the right of it.

Sig Maker: Savage, VizjereiMage, pat, any good GFX people around here.

Colors: Only the colors that are alrady on there, and w/e colors you get or need from the hydralisk.

Pictures: Here are two banners.. one with the text that i want to be used.. and one without. Banner and Blankbanner

Text & Location: EvilMinDz at the left of the A-Bomb icon, CoRRupT Your MinD at the left of it.

Border: None.

Effects: Only w/e is on the banner already.

Size: 760 x 203

Thanks in advance. :lucifer

Thevious

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The real Banner.

Okay, Sorry for the confusion but we just got phpnuke working correctly with a nice permanent Theme. As always, you cant have a nice theme without a nice Banner to go along with it. :D Soo.. here are my Final Requests for my banner...........
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sig Maker: Savage, VizjereiMage, pat, any good GFX people around here.

Colors: Only use the colors that are on the current banner thats on the Site right now.

Pictures: None.

Text & Location: If you can.. i would like a A-Bomb at the left side of the text but if you cant thats fine. EvilMinDz at the same location existing banner... and a wild/evil typeof text.. please make it readable though.

Border: None.

Effects: Only w/e is on the banner already.

Size: 400 x 106

Thanks in advance. :lucifer

S

smashed

Noob needs help!

If anyone would like to help out a noob and make me a sig and avatar please pm me!!!

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
I are no more ps so I need a banner. Can be made in ps or byrce or whatever it takes!

Who makes sig: As long as it looks good anyone
Colors: Here goes blue-dark blue.
Pictures: None needed
Text & Location: It says gamerz-den in bottom right cornor.
Border: If you're good with it, go ahead.
Effects: Think about it and make it look cool. I dont mind it taking long
Size: 500x130

Remember your banner will be will be on my template so make it look good!

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sword tip: i made a banner, im not on the list (yet) and its totally optional if you want it or not, i don't know your site so if there is a color clash i can change it

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Lemme get the psd? I'll use it till N_legend gives me one. Then I will compare them. Thanks a lot!!