Avatar/Signature/GRAPHICS Request thread! Also, Where to host them? v3.0

Rhyotion

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by CrazyAssThing
Hey Rhyotion Thanks for the sig :) its coolio... but could you add Gene Starwin or knuckles from sonic to it or something? It seems a bit plain... Gene Starwin (Outlaw Star) and/or Knuckles (Sonic)
Maybe Gene on the left and Knuckles on the right? :)
Yeah sure could you post some links to them?

CrazyAssThing

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Who makes sig: Whoever likes it and thinks they can do a good job.

Colors: background should be transparent, other then that... use whatever you would like.

Pictures: I don't have to have any pictures in there but if you would like to add some feel free to do so.

Text & Location: http://www.abstractfonts.com/fonts/search/full_listing.htm?kw=diablo Text- 'Vo-iD Item Store' preferably in the center, add any extra text if you would like.

Border: No thank you.

Effects: Leaving it up to you guys.

Size: 500x125

This is much apreciated... and the Background that the banner will be up against is similar to the background of Battle.net background, but not the exact same image... theirs is http://www.battle.net/images/battle/diablo2exp/images/bg2.jpg

Thank you and have fun.:D

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm back o_O. So, I'll post my request again:

Signature Designer: No specific person.. but someone particularly good at making anime signatures.

Colors: Red, black, and white. If these need to be modified in order to merge with the two images I want in the signature, then feel free to do so.

Pictures:

http://www.anime2k.net/reviews/naruto/images/naruto5.jpg

I want the face (Not the tanish thing behind him) to be on the left side of the signature. I want it to be cut straight down the middle (Dont show the other eye).

http://per.hedbor.org/lain/scanned/150dpi/lain_dvd_1_cover_150dpi.jpg

I want the full face of this character to be on the right side of the signature.

Ive also included the image of a background. Make it look like this, or something close to this:

http://myhtpc.net/images/backgrounds/full/background.jpg

Text & Location: I would like my name to be in the center, inbetween the two aforementioned images. Ive attached the font type.

Border: I would like a border. Something like the one in Beer $lut's signature.

Effects: I would like my signature to be "dark," or "evil." You get the idea, so use effects that contribute to a "moody" feel.

Size: 400x125 I guess.. surprise me. Dont make it the maximum size.

Thanks in advance. I think its awesome that you guys do this for free, keep up the good work.

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Oops, lol. I had to copy and paste my first post, and I forgot about attaching the font type. Here it is:

sam_the_man

Premium Member
Reaction score
This GFX land / request thread is pretty sweet! i need a better sig (badly =P) and i dont care who does it, (i like 3D alot if that helps). I PMd VizjereiMage about it, but he doesnt do it anymore

if ANYONE could PLEASE PM me about making me a sig, maybe about some specs they need to know thatd be awesome

appreciate it

--sam

Sir_Lancelot

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Signature Designer: anyone who will doa good job wit muliple pics and a good background

Colors: dark green, black, (camouflage)

Pictures:socom guy left, warcraft guy on right, translucent M14 gun in middle, cloud from FF7 in middle and something warcraft incorporated in the background.

•socom guy one
•warcraft guy rightside
•cloud
•M14
•

Text & Location: however you see fit. my name of course
Border: something cool
Effects: dark lighting and translucent M14 in middle
Size: whatever

Thanks in advance whomever

Woop_Ass

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey everyone. Im new here. I would appriciate it if someone could help me build an avatar and a sig. By that I mean make me one =P.

CrazyAssThing

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Did you forget about me rhyotion?

Sonic-Tails

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
id like a new one since it seems it's been deleted off here by a certain person and i dun remember link for it.....so could someone maybe make me a sig with a picture of a necromancer with diablo's surrounding him and it being dark with lightning & fire in background and to say Sonic-Tails in bottom left in graffiti writing

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com