ATTENTION: Your Opinion Needed!

cry0KiD

Member!
Reaction score
DO like blizforusm good boys merge them al !!

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Originally posted by Renzokuken
Yes, whole heartedly.

But instead of that sticky, maybe we can work our asses harder? I don't like having stickies for strategies. If we had a sticky, no one would end up posting, all their answers would be solved :p
Yeah, I found out the hard way when I had the super huge 7 page sticky in the UMS forum. Which is why, right now, I'm slimming the information down a bit.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Test it, I never see them too active.

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
so far only 4 are against the merge, and over 50 are openminded or for it. i say lets get this merge on the move, see what happens :p

the onlyt problem i see is a mod will pobably be out of a job. but really, thats no problem.. not like theyre gettin paid.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Even in that case, it's only me and Sakuhta that moderate the three forums that could be potentially moved, and we each moderate one extra forum than the strategy ones. I moderate SC BW and Sakuhta moderates StarCraft: Ghost.

So we will still be a moderator no matter who gets the job.

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
then let the merging begin :D

i see no reason not to try it. make the page look a little neater, get more traffic flowing, itll be good times.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
First, Tronga Monga has to get back from vaca.
Second, I'm a better strategizer than those two little slave moderators(big ego eh?)
Third, Go back to my second point.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Originally posted by Raccoon
Merge them. Until BattleForums has enough traffic (maybe until should be if..) we don't need to have 3 specialized forums for the three races. A General Strategy forum would also be a more suitable home for mental tactics and strategies that don't apply to one direct race.

[color=00980B]Raccoon[/color]
So you are saying that if BF gets traffic, we unmerge them?

Well, that's nice. The only problem is that we would have to do it manually. So, it's almost an one-way ticket, the merging. However, it seems they went without me...

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
Well if the appropriate level of traffic was buzzing through the StarCraft section, archiving the merged forum we have now wouldn't have many ill effects. You can move a few of the more popular topics into their appropriate places, but the other threads can remain dormant to be called upon if they are wanted. I'm not saying that unmerging them is the appropriate course if that level of traffic is present, just saying that we'd have to wait until then.

[color=00980B]Raccoon[/color]