Are you hot or not?

Steven22

Member!
Reaction score
Too bad I don't care what other internet nerds like myself, think about my looks.

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow, I posted this thread to have YOU guys post your pics on there and post the link here. And looks like none of you did that!
---
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by t.a.t.u97
Wow, I posted this thread to have YOU guys post your pics on there and post the link here. And looks like none of you did that!

Anyway, that was me in 6th-7th grade so I was about erm....12-13 and I'm 19 turning 20 on sept. 23. Thats about 6-7 years of "Growing into myself" So yea, I did change but nothing Micheal Jackson.

Edit: As you can see, the color in the pic got messed up b/c I loaded it on angel fire and somethin happened, not quite sure what. But the color my skin was at that age u can see on the tip of my head by my hair. And about googling my image, please find it there and post a link. You wont find my pic anywhere else.....well because I uploaded it =/ And no, I'm not a lesbian
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So why didnt you post that picture?
====

don't you just love subject change? :p
+++++++++++++++++++++
lolz... what's up with his eye..he went all techno on our asses...

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Originally posted by AxL
Even then, your build stays pretty much the same. Also the pic you claim that of you looks a lot older. Also the eyes seem much farther a part in the first one then the second one. Lots of differences. Nice try. Why don't you just post a REAL picture of yourself?
Lets see some pics of u as a kid. Lets see you.

I have no reason at all to lie about my gender....at all or my pictures or anything like that. The summit has seen more pics of me, so ask him.

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by t.a.t.u97
Lets see some pics of u as a kid. Lets see you.

I have no reason at all to lie about my gender....at all or my pictures or anything like that. The summit has seen more pics of me, so ask him.
Just ignore them, they are all being ignorant as hell... And just because your hot and their not, they are getting pissed about it... So just ignore the ignorance... <3

FuLouZero

Reaction score
Oh Nice Tatu :)
You put on a show for the old man ;)

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
omg sick pics tronga :O

Im sorry tatu ... the only way to prove if that REALLY is you would be to post a nude pic of yourself holding a sign saying "<3 Starfish" ... then we will belive you ... promise :)

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
you people are being whores.. I mean...your kinda disrespecting tatu

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wow tatu thats a pretty hot chick, who is that?

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Im 14 and 3/4 years old. The site only allows 18 years and up. So I guess my face was "mature" enough for them to accept my picture. I don't want to post my picture up here but you can log onto my account and do jack with it.

Account: dareallysexy1
password: 123qwe
(I submitted that picture almost a year ago so I look totally sexier now-a-days)