Are you hot or not?

Danch

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft.org
Originally posted by t.a.t.u97
lol u guys say its in google and etc etc but have yet to post a link to it. I uploaded my own pic on angelfire as u can see. I introduced my own pic to the web. Its not on msn because first off I dont even use it on msn.
There's no reason to search for hours on end on Google, Yahoo, Anglefire, if you want that attention, go else.... wait there's lots of kids here, good job :rollie

Now there's a few facts about women that you should know about:

Girls rarely post on online forums, less a forum based on video games. The ones that do are often rejected, or not beautiful. The small sliver of ones that do often have such little time to post on the Internet because the personal life takes charge in life. Your post cound indicates a lie.

My opinion is your either a guy looking for lots of attention so you've spoofed someone else's picture and used it for the duration you have been here, it's easy to soak up 4-8 picutres from an online site. You could also be a girl, probably not the one you posted earlier, and now just trying to boost self esteem or grab attention from many 13 year olds who try to say "OMGHI2U2!!!"

And you wonder why you had to create that "i'm not taking anymore shit" thread in the assylum?

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
well honestly i'm not doing it becuz last time i did my email got flooded with frodo fans =*(

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
lol glowpole, funny stuff. If you put your pic on facethejury, unless they are a prenium member (not to many concidering you have to pay X|) they cant veiw your email.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
i'll keep my sexi frod-clone self to the in crowd for awhile ;)

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Not to bump topics...but am I the only one who believes that Tatu's middle school picture and her current picture looks like the same chick? I believe you Tatu, don't worry about these guys ;) And I gave you, and the fat guy posted earlier a big 10.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Beer $lut
Im not going to let some stupid internet quiz determine wether im "hott" or not.
me neither, these internet rate your (insert subject) sites are ghey as hell. People who spend alot of time on those sites have too much time to waste