• If it comes out on PC

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • What the **** is SC: Ghost?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Ive spent 4/3 years playing this game. I wouldnt be able to control myself to not buy it =P.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I will be buying it, for PS2. But i don't want to expect too much from Blizzard, what if it's not as cracked-up as i hope it to be? That'd be a real downer.

Hopefully Blizzard does an awesome job.

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
When its released, Ill probaby wait to see the opinions of others before deciding whether or not I want to buy a copy.

phreakerhaxxor

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
pc is the best platform for shooting games to me, PC all da way.

dreamcrusader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I wont because Blizzards choice to go console only is pissing me off. Starcraft 2 better make up for this hell of a loss.......

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I'm surprised you guys wont even pre-order the thing! It's Starcraft damnit! Who wouldn't want to pre-order it? I don't care what it ends up being like, i'm sure it'll be good, so i'm pre-ordering it as soon as i can. I'd like to be one of the first on BF to brag about it :p

N

NeoVenga

yup i am i was an earlry beta tester for game it rocked back then, so it must kick @$$ now

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Originally posted by Renzokuken
I will be buying it, for PS2. But i don't want to expect too much from Blizzard, what if it's not as cracked-up as i hope it to be? That'd be a real downer.

Hopefully Blizzard does an awesome job.
Stole the words right outta my mouth :p.

Hydralisk591

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well I sure the hell am gonna buy it. As soon as I saw the commercial (yeah there is one) on tech tv, I fell in love with it.

Also, the story is about Kerrigian as she tries to infeltrate inside an enemy Comand Center. She, obviously, get's infested in the end. Thats why the hope of the future rests in her hands. Just letting you guys know, the main character is Kerrigian.

darkrionis

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i'm definately goin to buy it. but since i'm not as obsessed as some of you, i think i will wait a few months for the price to drop to somethin i can afford.

V

voltar

It's for gay consoles. PC is so much better, so I won't buy it. And if it comes out for PC it'll probably be a shitty un-optimized port like all other console first titles. So no

ThyMuse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Shooters suck on consols. PCs are better for shooters. Consols are better for games like LOTR and all that Jax and Daxter shit or whatever those downers play.

I_sa_kill_u_now

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
**if ghoast is going on the pc it will turn out lik renergade did............S*** u know wat i mean if u played c&c renergade it will lose its charm then they will need SC2 to back them up again**

I_sa_kill_u_now

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
**look just let the darn game stay on the console only then u can have more fun + use of ur Xbox or Ps2 coz knowing u's all must hav a Xbox or have one dusting away in a corner lik i do coz i dont use it coz australia hasnt got halo2 or ghoast o and playing on the com all the time dont help but this game will make u and any other wipe away the dust and play that Xbox so let the Xbox and Ps2 have a game to let its circuts run lik mad its a console world and the coms in the way so blizzard is changing quickly.............i wouldnt b suprised to see WOW on the Xbox so u can play it on Xbox live**