• If it comes out on PC

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • What the **** is SC: Ghost?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
You should include the option of renting it because I am going to rent it to test it out.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Well what pisses me off is Blizzard's idiocy in constantly delaying their products.

Yes it's probably the best idea in the long-term, but did any of you guys hear that they fired most of the staff that was working in SC: Ghost in the last couple of months because "The game wasn't going in the direction the company wanted it to go".

They claimed it was too much of an action/adventure game, and not enough of a 'Stealth' game.

Yeah, I know, it'll probably be way better this way... not just another action game, but still. It really has to piss you off when they just keep breaking our hearts over and over. :(

ThyMuse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
**if ghoast is going on the pc it will turn out lik renergade did............S*** u know wat i mean if u played c&c renergade it will lose its charm then they will need SC2 to back them up again**

You're an idiot. Who said it will? Just cos it comes out on Computer doesn't mean it'll turn out like renegade. For ****'s sake, Renegade is a first person shooter while Starcraft: Ghost is third person.

**look just let the darn game stay on the console only then u can have more fun + use of ur Xbox or Ps2 coz knowing u's all must hav a Xbox or have one dusting away in a corner lik i do coz i dont use it coz australia hasnt got halo2 or ghoast o and playing on the com all the time dont help but this game will make u and any other wipe away the dust and play that Xbox so let the Xbox and Ps2 have a game to let its circuts run lik mad its a console world and the coms in the way so blizzard is changing quickly.............i wouldnt b suprised to see WOW on the Xbox so u can play it on Xbox live**

You're an idiot. Not everyone has a consol. Just cos you're a spoilt arse teenager with a consol and enough money to subscribe to some **** face monopoly's online gaming services doesn't mean everyone can. I know many SC fans (Educated ones at that.) who don't have a consol and have decided to boycot Blizzard for their decision.

On and by the way, stop using those astrixes, you don't look cool or original. You look like a tweleve year old rebel wannabe with no life. Oh and using capitals would be a nice addition and might compensate for your shit arse comments.

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
1) Muse stop flaming, I've warned you. 2) It might turn out like Renegade. No one knows. 3) X-Box is by all means no Monopoly, if anything Sony owns the bussiness. 4) They must not be very loyal fans if they're boycotting the company because of something like this, I think it was a great decision(educated? hope you don't mean you're one of them.) 5) He can use them if he wants to. Even if he is a twelve year old rebel wannabe with no life, you're on a gaming forum, couldn't say much different for yourself.

Visions of Khas

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I'd love to buy it, regardless of the fact that I don't have any of those consoles. If nothing else, I'll just put it up on my wall as a trophy of sorts and sacrifice small woodland creatures underneath it daily. But I've said too much.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Sounds like a plan khas, we'll make it a group thing. ;)

Ankh

Reaction score
4) They must not be very loyal fans if they're boycotting the company because of something like this, I think it was a great decision(educated? hope you don't mean you're one of them.)
You may think so, but for dedicated fans that are itching to find out how StarCraft's rich storyline progresses, especially after they've been introduced to screenshots with such far-reaching possibilties, bringing it out on the console isn't fair to the many, many fans who have played all their electronic games on the PC. I myself own a Playstation 2 and a GameCube, but I personally know quite a few people who are bigger fans of StarCraft than I am and because they don't have a console they'll have to read about the amazing storyline and will be unable to experience the actual game, not to mention their information will be limited to observations others have made, and anything that is missed cannot be caught by those who may have sharper eyes. So to question their loyalty to StarCraft when they're expected to pay $150 dollars for the game a console which might only ever be used for this one game is ridiculous.

Zmoney

Reaction score
(say no to double posting)

I am goin to buy it on its release date.

I have been wating for it since i came back in november 2002.

DjBlaze

Member!
Reaction score
Website
starghost.com
Yea I'm gonna buy it but first I want me and cort to get starghost.com started again so we could be number one starghost site ever again w00t.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i dont know if im gonna get it or not for now

Zz.cOoL.zZ

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wow ok im not gonna buy it until i hear how good it is and first off they fired people because it was to action/adventure that's f'ing gay because Splinter cell no offense to you lovers of it was one stupid ass game god i cant stand games where you dont do anything but sneak by stupid crap thats no fun at all no fun like splinter cell shoot someone once a damn level is stupid if ghost is good ill get it i like first sc i hope this game does not do good at all personally so i can laugh in their faces and let them realize they need to make sc:2 which should be a lot better than this "stealth" bs so basically i hope it sells like 200,000 copies (wont happen because people are gonna buy it and wish they didnt) and if it is good hopefully it isnt a game you beat in like a day. It better be a game that actually challenges you not like sneaking passed crap but shooting stuff and if it is gonna be online that would seem interesting since ive never played splinter cell online but as i said i hope it does terrible so they make sc:2 soon as possible then ill be happy and i can do something over boring summer when my friends go on vacation... but you never know this game could turn out to be a totally badass game to bad i couldnt go to e3 and check it out btw is anyone going to e3?

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
Originally posted by jackalopes
when is it coming out?
According to Renzokuken in another thread, Early to Middle 2005 (atleast in Australia).

I am not going to buy, rent, or play this game. If the game is released Early 2005, I am going to be too involved in Gran Turismo 4 online to even think of playing StarCraft: Ghost. If it is released Middle 2005, I will probably still be playing Gran Turismo 4, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas or if it is out, SOCOM III (which is going to be a better stealth game than SC:G). If SOCOM III isn't released yet and my other two games have failed to keep my interest, there is always Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Nope.. never going to buy StarCraft:Ghost.

[color=00980B]Raccoon[/color]

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes. It has to be nicer to stare at her ass then at sams.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Expect it to come out earlier in the U.S. Australia get's everything later than the rest of the world.

I'm just afraid for Blizz that there will just be better games out there than SC:Ghost, so it mightn sell as well as they might expect. Or maybe i'm wrong. This could be an epic game.

thegrim_reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
what the hell are you guys talkin about the best games for shooters and shit like that is xbox >:) all though ut 2k4 does kick some major ass... me myself im gonna get it a while after it comes out i think halo 2 is gonna talk most of my time :p :bouncy

DrAgoKiS

Reaction score
dreamcrusader said:
I wont because Blizzards choice to go console only is pissing me off. Starcraft 2 better make up for this hell of a loss.......

I Totally Freak'n Agree, But.... I'm Still Gonna End Up Gett'n it

XsexecutionerX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Why is everybody calling this a shooter? From what I've seen from screenshots, which isn't much, it looks like a third person, not FPS. It looks like it will be more along the lines of Splinter Cell or Star Wars KotoR or maybe even Fable.

I'm probably just going to rent it first and if I like it then but it. Xbox all the way.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
I voted yes

I'm totally buying SC ghost when it comes out next month!
That's what I bought Xbox for!
:)

[Koolaid]

Reaction score
Zombiealien said:
im going to rent it first then see if i want it
Thats what im going to do... with my friend...and if we like it..then hes gonna get it for his x-box