Votes: 5 9.3%
  • What the **** is SC: Ghost?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Renzokuken said:
I'm surprised you guys wont even pre-order the thing! It's Starcraft damnit! Who wouldn't want to pre-order it? I don't care what it ends up being like, i'm sure it'll be good, so i'm pre-ordering it as soon as i can. I'd like to be one of the first on BF to brag about it :p
Yeah? I'm pre-ordering it FOR SURE. Its the only way I can make sure I get myself a copy when it comes out. :)
Well, I think you can pre-order it now on a lot of sites, but....I'm going to wait until I KNOW its coming out. Which, well lol, no one can be sure now because Blizzard has pushed back (lied) about the release date too many times now.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
DrAgoKiS said:

I Totally Freak'n Agree, But.... I'm Still Gonna End Up Gett'n it
I'm not. I agree with Dreamcrusader because I think taking Starcraft from the PC will not be as successful as keeping it on PC. I would be satisfied even if they made it for all consoles and PC. That way I can play my game and the Console Freak's can play theirs. :)

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if it comes out on pc,yeah i MIGHT buy it.

but no,i hate shooters on consle's,its just me.So,i wouldint buy it for a consle.

L337 Gamer

Member!
Reaction score
I heard somewhere not to long ago that the Xbox version of the game was going to be delayed until Xbox 2 (whatever its called) anybody know whether this is true or not? I think this only aplied to Xbox i dont think the game was delayed for any other system ....... If it's even true

L337 Gamer

Member!
Reaction score
My bad i mean it was postponed until Xbox2 to be one of the platform launching games, either way i havent found anything to back this up so i dono if its true I think heard about this on Xboxforums.com.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
L337 Gamer said:
I heard somewhere not to long ago that the Xbox version of the game was going to be delayed until Xbox 2 (whatever its called) anybody know whether this is true or not? I think this only aplied to Xbox i dont think the game was delayed for any other system ....... If it's even true
HELLO NO!

NO! Absolutly not. Whatever you heard that, or whoever you heard that from is lying. Period! OMG! no!

PS> I'm going to buy the collectors and/or special edition IF there is one. Which I think there would be.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Jim Morrison said:
if it comes out on pc,yeah i MIGHT buy it.

but no,i hate shooters on consle's,its just me.So,i wouldint buy it for a consle.
I have to agree. I can 0only styand a few, but none that would be in the Starcraft Genre. They either make it for PC or I'll never play it except at a friends house.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Just like Halo, I'm sure they'll give in and make it for PC.
Kind of like Doom PC > Doom Xbox.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
If they do you can count me in. I by far love how the gamer is turning out thus far, just going all the way and buying a console to play it isn't in my best interest.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
It was foolish, completely, to buy an Xbox b4 ghost came out.
@ E3 I know they will annouce that it will be next-generation. I just know, and with MY luck...
:(
I better hope that it comes to PC. lol.

The xbox wasn't a complete waste. Halo was fun :)

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Well, I did sonme research on the trailers. I may buy a console to pla this game, if they don't make it for PC that is. My opinion has changed because it reminds me of so many games I love crammed into one,

Zerglite

Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Well, I did sonme research on the trailers. I may buy a console to pla this game, if they don't make it for PC that is. My opinion has changed because it reminds me of so many games I love crammed into one,
it is TOO sexy for its own good..

i cant wait till i can actually use my money on it..

GOD DAMN YOU LAZY ASS'es at blizzard

this game was supposed to be out like a year ago...

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Well, in due time. When it does come out, it'll have that special addictive tough to it that Warcraft III had on everyone. Then we'll all forget about BF and endlessly play SCGhost.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
eh im not getting it, took to long to come out

Zerglite

Reaction score
wont it be nice if the game ends up bieng pure OWNAGE... i mean, if it just turns out to be some form of a halo killer... that kind of awesomeness

then would you get it wing?

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
I will buy this game for the ps2.

But if it's going to come out on the next gen consoles, then **** it.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
ReiGn said:
I will buy this game for the ps2.

But if it's going to come out on the next gen consoles, then **** it.
I will quote this for truth!
There is no way I'm going to buy another console to play the game. Well, maybe, I REALLY effing love SC. Its a beautiful, beautiful story.