Approaching a Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
you really didn't know any of the math? the student-generated response ones were a bitch, i only answered, eh, about 5. the english seemed prety easy, but the passages were the hard bit. i should've taken mine in 7th.........

CrystalMoon

Member!
Reaction score
Just act like yourself like what kamikaze said and you'll be fine. Just be kind and thoughtful towards her and I'm sure you'll be ok ^_^

CerebralChain

Reaction score
I went to that IQTest.com and i got a surprisingly high IQ... 138.

"Highly gifted and appearing to be a Genius to most others: 136 - 145" :D

Bjornita

Reaction score
i know, i got a 174, and i just am not that smart. i asked my mom what my iq was tested at, and she just said that "my brother and sisters could be whatever we wanted to be" and that it was "much higher than her own."

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
lol i got my ACT scores back lol . 36 is high and i got 26. thats enough to get into a good colledge lol. I am only in 9th and i can get into colledge thats cool. i am gonna take that iqtest and see if its really true

Mark4

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You can't be whatever you want to be just cause you have a high IQ. But it may be easier for you than other normal ppl. I find IQs sort of different from academic stuff.

My IQ 170 and my grades only manage average(though I never study), all I am good at is art.

Think passion is more important than intelligence in achieving stuff. Personal thought though.

About approaching girls..

Acting the way you are is the best and only thing you can probably do. True love isn't easy.

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
there is such thing as true love it is just hard to find it that one person

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by WarGod
I moved to my new school about a month ago. I've made some friends, but have been noticing this really cute girl. She is really nice, with more than just looks. I can't tell if she likes someone else, no one has said anything about her dating anyone. I don't want to really go out with her yet, I just moved to my new school about a month ago. I just want to break the ice so maybe we can get more serious later in the year. We're both in 8th grade and I need some advice. What should I say to her? Im not asking her out yet, so sort of set the good looking friend that has a good chance of going out with her later idea. Im not sure if shes with anyone else right now, I haven't really seen her with anyone, she goes to most of the parties and stuff though, and she's really attractive. What can I do to set the mood in the meantime? Ive seen her look at me a few times, im not the only guy in the class. I heard something about her being asked out before by some other guy, but hes with another girl now. Shes the only one I have set eyes on. I really dont want to screw this up. Can you guys give me some advice on what I can say to her and how to approach her? Im not a nerd, im pretty hansome, and play sports, but do you think I should join the basketball team or get extremely good at sports and work out often? I want to know if that kind of stuff will impress her. She seems like the intellectual type, and im not really sure if she really likes things like that or not. I have some competition. What do you guys think I should do?
omg no way that is exactly the same with me i'm in 8th grade, i've been there for about 2 weeks, and i like a girl. only difference between us: i'm asking her out tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.