Approaching a Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kamikaze
if you have a 170 IQ i'm a japanese fighter pilot

my iq is between 135 and 140 and that can be considered genius level.

for christ sake, mensas acceptance level is between 132 and 148 depending on what test you take.
(if you don't know who mensa is without looking on the internet, you do not have a 170 IQ)
I know who they are!! i know who they are, can i be considered a genious? i also have a mensa calender each day has a new riddle or puzzle and i almost got everysingle one without cheating.

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by pan_the_man
I know who they are!! i know who they are, can i be considered a genious? i also have a mensa calender each day has a new riddle or puzzle and i almost got everysingle one without cheating.
yes, yes it does.
at this very moment i'm sending you a certificate authenticating you're level of intelligence, go wait outside by the mailbox until it arrives:D

i don't know about the calender but if you can finish half of one of the books without cheating you are definately a genius

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i know that smart people swear, they don't have to swear of course but some do. it's just that the more...i don't know, "comparatively less inept" people swear excessively just to prove their point, and not to vent feelings. i'm smart, or so people tell me (dunno my actual IQ, my parents won't say), and i swear like a monkey with its tail in a blender! of course, the rest of the world only found that out this semester, but i don't really care.

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
don't know what your IQ is?
from what i've seen in your posts, you're probably smarter than i am.

Bjornita

Reaction score
well, i don't know, it might be over 130 (my entire family is pretty smart)....but it's definitely over a hundred. if it weren't i would kill myself. my linguistic is probably pretty high, that's the only bit of the SATs i know i did well on...

Bjornita

Reaction score
what did you guys get on the SATs, anyway? my verbal is just *slightly* better than my math.....

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
i don't rememeber what i got but i do rememember that my math was much higher than my verval

in grade 12 i had a 98 average in math for my first semester...
however i kind of stopped going to class on the second and ended up with a 70

Bjornita

Reaction score
ergh, just got my scores back (eighth grade, should've taken it last year) and i got a 1190.....hey, at least i beat alex! hahaha...he sucked....verbal 630 math 560, not too great, i was hoping for higher verbal....

Cobalt Wolf

New & improved!
Reaction score
I put my SATs in a safe place.
In other words, they don't exist.

rarr~​

Comin2TakeUAway

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.fuckoff.com
sorry,
just looked at my test, 163
prety close though.
and thats the one they give in school.

i also nuked the math portion,
i believe it is out of 800, i got 732
but reading was around 600, damn i suck at reading

PS: iqtest.com (it works, in the same region of what i got at school)

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
lol i havent got mine back. all i did was make designs on the math i am only in 9th and didint know ne of the math lol. they'll prob think i am a nazi becasue i made the switherladksf thing nazi sign dont rember what it was called.

Status
Not open for further replies.