Approaching a Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarGod

Member!
Reaction score
I moved to my new school about a month ago. I've made some friends, but have been noticing this really cute girl. She is really nice, with more than just looks. I can't tell if she likes someone else, no one has said anything about her dating anyone. I don't want to really go out with her yet, I just moved to my new school about a month ago. I just want to break the ice so maybe we can get more serious later in the year. We're both in 8th grade and I need some advice. What should I say to her? Im not asking her out yet, so sort of set the good looking friend that has a good chance of going out with her later idea. Im not sure if shes with anyone else right now, I haven't really seen her with anyone, she goes to most of the parties and stuff though, and she's really attractive. What can I do to set the mood in the meantime? Ive seen her look at me a few times, im not the only guy in the class. I heard something about her being asked out before by some other guy, but hes with another girl now. Shes the only one I have set eyes on. I really dont want to screw this up. Can you guys give me some advice on what I can say to her and how to approach her? Im not a nerd, im pretty hansome, and play sports, but do you think I should join the basketball team or get extremely good at sports and work out often? I want to know if that kind of stuff will impress her. She seems like the intellectual type, and im not really sure if she really likes things like that or not. I have some competition. What do you guys think I should do?

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
hmm.....i'm thinking about this, your situation is similar to mine, except of course it's a male nerdish type (well, gamer, good at computers, that type of thing) rather than an intellectual girl......

try to find stuff out about her, like her interests and stuff, then base your first move on that. is she popular, or what? i don't mean anything like "oh, if she's not popular she's stupid...." or anything like that, it's just that popular people tend to travel in packs and enjoy shopping, whereas the less popular people, maybe middlepopular, have interests similar to yours, most likely, and would be more easily approached because of the lack of a circle of friends, or just "friends," and admirererish people. just find out her interests and build from there.........that's the only advice i have.

oh, and who's the competition?

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
just be yourself

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Get her alone, and make her love you. Brainwashing is the key to love.

Actualy im not good with girls, im better online because typing doesn't sound as stupid as when i say it. Don't get me wrong im not a 2 ton dumbass like most of the ppl in my school. You lucky ur in grade 8 because it's easier to get a girl than grade 9 like me. Just act like ur smart, don't act stupid or play pranks on her(i am so stupid.) and remember that not all girls like to have wrestling moves put on her (yes i am realy stupid, but then again i didn't realy like her...)

Edit and don't accidently meet her by bumping into her, actualy go up and be polite, my friend tried to trip into a girl and grabbed her tit. Never saw him again he got some issues and the girl was furious and he got expelled for sexual herassment or something.

ShenLiang

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
try not to dress out of ordinary,go casual.Smile a lot,show off your (hopefully) whites.Wear a cologne,but a dab will do ya fine,do not go overboard.Don't hide behind a machismo act or somethin,show that you're interested.Be polite,ask about her and her interests....don't talk about yourself a lot unless she asks. Show some restraint,in other words act like a gentelman.And last but not least find out as much information as you can from her friends about what she likes/hobbies/etc.Good luck man.

bakfed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im pretti shure if u read all dese replies, u'll do just fine...but i do have to emphasize wat kamikaze said, BE YOURSELF, dat's very very important, you don't want to change yourself over a gurl, cuz das dumb....be yourself, when you see her, smile and say hi....another important thing, once you get to kno her, guyz and gurlz tend to tease each other, BUT teasing as a limit, dun go overboard....but right now, just get to kno her by talking to her, and dun act stupid, dun act like a hardcore, such as she's walking by, and u r there wif some guyz, den u said to da guyz ****en wanna box or wat? dun do stupid shietz like dat...

and defintely dun do wat pan_the_man said...da last part of his post, tripping gurl and grabbing her tits, dat may seem like fun and exciting, but it's plain stupid, u'll get urself in trouble too, and ur relationship wif her won't last more than a second...

flashflores2

Premium Member
Reaction score
I would prob go to one of the parties she went to, and have a friendly convo with her. Ask casual stuff as in where do you come from, full name(if you dont know),bra size lol j/k, and if you get to that one place on the convo where it gets silent and you both look at each other funny, you have failed. After you have sucessfully passed " The Convo " ask her out somewhere. Im not saying "go out " with her, im mean take her out. Take her out to some nice restraunt. If she says no to any of that..put her on the "list to kill later in life."

Comin2TakeUAway

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.fuckoff.com
Originally posted by pan_the_man
Get her alone, and make her love you. Brainwashing is the key to love.

Actualy im not good with girls, im better online because typing doesn't sound as stupid as when i say it. Don't get me wrong im not a 2 ton dumbass like most of the ppl in my school. You lucky ur in grade 8 because it's easier to get a girl than grade 9 like me. Just act like ur smart, don't act stupid or play pranks on her(i am so stupid.) and remember that not all girls like to have wrestling moves put on her (yes i am realy stupid, but then again i didn't realy like her...)
it is harder when your a freshman. also it helps to give her help on some homework that you know if she's compleatly stumped.

show a creative side, let her know that you like her but not by rumors, they can get mangled and twisted into something ugly, but by how you treat her.

PS: pan, since im a wrestler all they want to see is wrestling moves done to them, almost no one knows of my "deepnes" and sensualship.

ross

Member!
Reaction score
Don't ask me thats my question most the girls are snotty biotchs i kno one girl thats realy nice to me tho the girls at lunch always give us food theyve been doing that since5th grade i still wander why they feed me they never offer there friends the food they just say here u go i ask them out and they say no u freak ass miget

ross

Member!
Reaction score
if ur a girl wat do u think there doing wen they give me food y y y i like food but not that much im going sycho tell me whats happening?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

ross

Member!
Reaction score
Won't you
Barbra's eyes are blue as azure,
But she is in love with Freddy,
Karen's sweet but Harry has her,
Gentle Jane is going steady.
Carol hates me, so does May,
Abigail will not be mine,
Nancy lives to far away. . .
Won't you be my Valentine?

ross

Member!
Reaction score
You guys you guys ur advice worked so far i havent asked her out yet but shes realy bing nice and i kno her fav color her fav animal fav food fav snack and a few of her secrets

ross

Member!
Reaction score
i caught her in the hall walking to her next class(my class too)and i walked her to class we talked a while and we shared some personal thoughts about eachothers friends, im gonna ask her out after christmas vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.