AHHHH!!! The Canadians are Mobilized!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
ever since XiLeZ came out of the closet he's been so testy.

i don't think any of the americans realize what horton bay really is:D

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Originally posted by coRtALoS
I KNEW IT!!! The Canadians are mobilized just like I warned, but nooooo, no one believes crazy coRtALoS. :mad:

http://www.standonguard.com

BEFORE INITIAL INVASION:

AFTER INITIAL INVASION:

AFTER WORLD DOMINATION:

THE UNITED STATES SPLIT UP:

Pictures courtesy of www.standonguard.com
[/QUOTELMAO THIS IS THE MOST FUNNIEST POST I EVER SAW LOL DAMN NOW I NEED TO GO GET MY INHALER LOL

Reno20

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by coRtALoS
I KNEW IT!!! The Canadians are mobilized just like I warned, but nooooo, no one believes crazy coRtALoS. :mad:

http://www.standonguard.com

BEFORE INITIAL INVASION:

AFTER INITIAL INVASION:

AFTER WORLD DOMINATION:

THE UNITED STATES SPLIT UP:

Pictures courtesy of www.standonguard.com
I'll belive it when me shit turns purple and smells rainbow sherbert

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Postal-Worker
Canada coundn't take over a damn island of horse shit with maggots
In the war of 1812, which was started by Americans, Canadians pushed the Americans WAY back ... past the White House. Then we burned it ... and most of Washington. All of this was done under the command of William Lyon McKenzie who was insane and hammered all the time. We got bored because they ran away, so we came home and partied ... go figure!

We have never ever surrendered or withdrew during any war to anyone, anywhere:D

what do you have to say about that yankee?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
well u cant say u had much time for wars either...

like my country, it was invaded several times by spain, but never, never got defeated... there are gloriuos battles like one, where they were about 10 times more and we defeated them due to our knowlgmets of war and a great commander

we were also the only country who resisted Napoleon, he didnt conquered us, he treid 3 times, but never had got us.

the only time we lost our independecy was when armies couldnt do a thing, it was a matter of kings herety (erm herety or not maybe, it was that father to son matter)

CrystalMoon

Member!
Reaction score
why do people hate canada so much? what did WE ever do to the americans? hmm? for gods sake we are your frickin neighbours people! not ****ing enemies!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by CrystalMoon
why do people hate canada so much? what did WE ever do to the americans? hmm? for gods sake we are your frickin neighbours people! not ****ing enemies!
It is so obvious, america is Jealous of our smart people, the fact that they have a bigger army, yet we beat them. The fact that we are one of the most peaceful, respected countrys around the world. They are jealous that we didn't get bombed :)

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
XileZ, ur such an idiot, ok? Do u really think every country fear u? for god sake, stop being brain washed... everyday i find one more reason to hate and to laugh about USA

RiX

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
Originally posted by XiLeZ
stupid ****, every country in the world fears us. Smarter? you guys are a bunch of crackheads. Bigger army? I doubt it but if it were the bigger army, it would be full of moronic idiots and people that don't know how to fight for shit.

I laughed at the moment when 2 American pilots killed 4 Canadians in Afganistan. 4 less idiots in the world now.

man go to hell buddy your ****ed up

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
People hate Canada, because people are jerks. If someone hates something for some inane reason. It just shows of their stupidy, their hate for something good, shows that they should be the ones who are hated.

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by XiLeZ
stupid ****, every country in the world fears us. Smarter? you guys are a bunch of crackheads. Bigger army? I doubt it but if it were the bigger army, it would be full of moronic idiots and people that don't know how to fight for shit.

I laughed at the moment when 2 American pilots killed 4 Canadians in Afganistan. 4 less idiots in the world now.
this just proves how little you actually comprehend about the world outside of your twisted and no doubt lonely little life.

do i have to post the stats again proving canada beat the u.s. in math, reading and science.

in the statement where you quoted pan "It is so obvious, america is Jealous of our smart people, the fact that they have a bigger army, yet we beat them."
that he said the u.s had a bigger army but you thought he meant canada had a bigger army (this shows your reading ability at it's finest)

do i have to point out (and i can get stats for this) that the u.s. does not have the most highly trained army in the world (2 americans bombing allies, and the u.s. killing more of themselves in friendly fire than the enemy does proves this statement for me)

please keep your mouth shut regarding any and all political threads, you are the reason intelligent americans have to work twice as hard to be taken seriously.

i'm going to follow you around to every thread and every time i hear you say something stupid like laughing at the canadians who died, i'll discredit you and make you look like the ignorant hick you are:mad:

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I'll second that if I can

Postal-Worker

Member!
Reaction score
Wkdentns racism started from beggining of time, slavery of black prople originated around 100 B.C.
The brits brought the blacks to the U.S. and when i lived in canada they hated blacks more than americans did

CrystalMoon

Member!
Reaction score
Gezz I hate it when people say "oh my country is better than yours!" or "**** your country" just shows how childish some people can be!

Status
Not open for further replies.