AHHHH!!! The Canadians are Mobilized!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrystalMoon

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by thebastardsword
the saying is true...CANADIANS ARE DUMBASSES!
k lets not start this again!! every country is equal! (well except for iraq at the moment lol)

Reaction score
Website
www.cold-xero.com
canada is not the greatest country in the world no matter how much you say it. the US is a great country which allows more freedom than any other in the world so stop f***in dissin' it. slavery and racism are not a fault of the US, that is the dumbest thing i have ever heard (what you are all saying about each other is racism so why the hell did you even blame americans when you are just as guilty). there is nothing wrong with the canadians either. they are just as equal to americans. i happen to live in florida and i have a ton of canadian friends. we never have had any problems. the only reason this debate is occuring is because a whole bunch of 13 year olds want to make themselves look cool on the internet. well truthfully i think the picture says it best but i wont post it because thats placebo's job ill just attach it if you want to see how dumb you comments really are.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
you could have ended slavery with the idependece, why didnt u?

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com
If you mean by gaining independence, they could simply end slavery. It was more of a matter of trying to gain favor with the South. Because if they had tried to outlaw slavery in all of the U.S. at that time there would have been no way the Southern states would have signed the Constitution, and at that time it was not possible for not all of the states to be together as one power because they would have been left vulnerable to other nations. As was seen, it took an entire war for slavery to finally be abolished because the wealthy landowners in the South did not want to give up their source of free labor since they did not want to spend money on paying workers wages and damned if they were gonna work the fields on their plantaions. Basically it comes down to the money hungry aristocrats not wanting to give up any money from what they already have.

CrystalMoon

Member!
Reaction score
why is everyone against either america or canada??? why not iraq! .... what's the point in arguing about canada and america? I dont see the point

Reno20

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by CrystalMoon
why is everyone against either america or canada??? why not iraq! .... what's the point in arguing about canada and america? I dont see the point
Hey tour not at the verge of war!:confused:

BlueIllusion

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
canada = good
america = good
whats the differences?
canada has better medicare
america is more protected from outsiders
canada has provinces
america has states
canada says roof
america says ruf (or however you spell it)

And were arguing all cause of this???? Some people say, that canada has always been week. GO TO OR BACK TO GRADE 11
with out canada, germany would have taken over europe, and then eventually the america's. There would be no britain, sweeden, poland, holland. NOTHING. It would be strickly ruled by the german nazis. personally id rather the world be ruled by japan if it had to happen :D

BlueIllusion

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea, you are right. i stand corrected. The world is screwed up, and i believe it will always be. this is what happenes when you give politics weapons.

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
the only thing i hate about canada is the government is going crazy with gun registration using the reasoning that it will make the streets safer. (like criminals are going to register their guns)

everyone with half a brain knows what the next step is, to collect all guns and make it illegal to own any firearm.

it was stated that it was going to cost 2 million dollars to do this, we are now over the 1 billion dollar mark, god i hate politicians:mad:

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by Kamikaze
(like criminals are going to register their guns)
So you won't be registering your gun then? :D

I see the male desire to have something with the power to destroy, but I don't see the huge deal. At least this way you'll be giving your country more of your hard earned money so you can hold on to something that used to be free... after you paid for it... and paid taxes on it... and paid for the gas to drive out and get it... and paid for the registration of your car... and..... :D

DarkRider

Xbox Junkie
Reaction score
Originally posted by hunter_killer
canada is ok, but i like america better.

fyi: why do they call america, america? if i recall, america is 2 continents, not one country. it's us, not america. everyone's calling us "americans" yeah, we live in america, but canada is america, mexico is america.

sorry, had to clear things up.
actually americans are from the country of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, yes it is america, well part of north america, but canada is part of north america, so canadians aren't really americans they are north americans :)

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
lol keep on dreamin

Status
Not open for further replies.