AHHHH!!! The Canadians are Mobilized!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrystalMoon

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kamikaze
this just proves how little you actually comprehend about the world outside of your twisted and no doubt lonely little life.

do i have to post the stats again proving canada beat the u.s. in math, reading and science.

in the statement where you quoted pan "It is so obvious, america is Jealous of our smart people, the fact that they have a bigger army, yet we beat them."
that he said the u.s had a bigger army but you thought he meant canada had a bigger army (this shows your reading ability at it's finest)

do i have to point out (and i can get stats for this) that the u.s. does not have the most highly trained army in the world (2 americans bombing allies, and the u.s. killing more of themselves in friendly fire than the enemy does proves this statement for me)

please keep your mouth shut regarding any and all political threads, you are the reason intelligent americans have to work twice as hard to be taken seriously.

i'm going to follow you around to every thread and every time i hear you say something stupid like laughing at the canadians who died, i'll discredit you and make you look like the ignorant hick you are:mad:
Btw excellent statement kamikaze! I agree with you all of the way!

DarkRider

Xbox Junkie
Reaction score
ya Japan Is The Anime Masters But North Americans Are Getting To Be Anime Artists Now(But Some Of The Anime Pics SUCKS) No Offence Though.

DarkRider

Xbox Junkie
Reaction score
Originally posted by hunter_killer
you are useless, wolf. japan is cool, btw. they are the anime country
Ya Ya Japan Is Cool But CALIFORNIA IS MUCH MORE AWESOME!!!!!

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
i think you're in the wrong thread

punk rock yam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol. canada is cool. but it cant take over the world. the mexicans im afraid will take over us all.... but im up with cali conquering the world! ill just kinda whack people out of the countries with my surf board w00t!

but all of those are wrong.. ireland will

but thats not true! ANTARCTICA AND THE PENGUINS WILL KILL US ALL!

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
*sigh* Your are bunch of ****ing morons, save Kamikaze & TrongaMonga.

If anyone has the largest army. It's China, ive been there.

DarkRider

Xbox Junkie
Reaction score
If They Were tring to take over the world then American has every right to nuke china

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Stastics say that China has the largest army in the world (no wonder, they also have the largest population the world, almost being passed by india though). It is a comunist country, an army is a very important thing there. Otherwise, the others countries would have already invaded it and instaured democracy I guess

CrystalMoon

Member!
Reaction score
anime

Originally posted by OvEr-ThE-eDgE
ya Japan Is The Anime Masters But North Americans Are Getting To Be Anime Artists Now(But Some Of The Anime Pics SUCKS) No Offence Though.
yeah those new magi-nation cards are made by americans however it doesn't compare to jap anime

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
(silentwolf) canada is cool, but i like california better, "thats my opinion"
1.california sucks compared to hawaii
2.canada is cooler than america(nomatter what they say, hawaii is occupied)
3.japan is cool because half of hawaii is japanese and they make some of the best games! God Bless Miyamoto!(ceo of nintendo)

Sin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I just cannae resist it.
Get oot o' me hoose,eh!
I like Canada!
I actually think that the U.S.A. has the least original name I've ever heard.
United Sates of America.
They are a bunch of STATES that UNITED and happened to be on the AMERICAn continent.
Not very creative, if you ask me. Who named it, anyways?
If it came to war, we would give all the american army good, Canadian beer, then smack them with a pointy hockey stick.
Tada, we win. Yay!

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com
You know, in reality we have a good name for our country. It fits perfectly because this country is made up of several states that act independently of each other, yet with the national government in place, all of the states are able to act as one. The fact that the United States of America has many different levels of government and all of them are able to cohabitate the same country is a great thing. That very fact makes the name of this country so fitting and one of the best names out there. Unlike some countries it has a lot of meaning that is obvious and hidden.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
It still is a bad name lol...

Its something like a convinent time, if the expressions means the same on my language that in english.

I mean something that was made up in a rush, so they could decalred the idependecy or something...

For example, Brazil. It real name is United States of Brazil.

But why did they had the name of Brazil, and not of America either? (Brazil was colonized first)

Its because of one of the countries caracteristics, its huges forests. Pau-Brasil is, in portuguese, the name of a tree. That was where it name come from.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Well maybe the name "America" is kept for the U.S. as it's hard to describe just one thing that comes from this country. The nationalities here are so damn diverse that everyone from every single country has come here as a citizen. To name this country after just one thing would be alienating the rest of the population.

Hence "America" is fitting as the name of this country as our population is made up of every single different ethnicity. Though caucasion is still the dominant race, there's more diversity here than most if not all other countries.

Yes, it's sad how some of this diversity came to be, but I believe this topic is about the name of America now, not slavery, etc. There's another thread about that for those of you that plan on posting something based on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.