A warcraft 4?

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Since arthas joined with the lich king and sylvanas windrunner started a new undead force there is still no ending. could there be a warcraft 4? please give me some suggestions

Sir_Lancelot

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
World of Warcraft. It probably won't have anything to do with the story of wc3 but it'll be awesome none the less.

Unkown2k2

Reaction score
WOW will continue the story even though it will have a twist proby when u talk to people in like taverns u will hear rumors and stories and probly it will be like Morrowind but Online. And probly can travel to IceCrown. Once I got the cash I gonna buy a trip to icecrown and meet arthas if possible.LoL. We would need an army of noobs or just a team of elite players from each race because each can beat each others weaknesses. So I will join up with a team of people from every race so we will win. Muahahaha

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
It sucks that it's gunna be pure online. And with the graphics, shit...you'd need a top line comp to even hope to play that. Yeah, my comp'll be able to play that game when the specs needed become cheap and old technoligy and the game is in the 5 for $1 box.

Unkown2k2

Reaction score
Hey,
There should be Xbox version so it would also allow u to talk to allies so that would be REALLY COOL!!!!

Sir_Lancelot

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well i got ps2 and im gonna get final fantasy 11. That is gonna be the best cause my computer would blow up if i got WOW. seriouly it would cause i would blow it up.

Children Lover

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Nope, WoW dosen't look too tempting to me (sorry to change subject). First of all, I think WoW's gonna be a Dungeon Siege version but with Warcraft Chars. Second, graphics will blow my comp up (Windows 98). And Third, I'm saving my money for other stuff. That's my opinion.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Not only are you paying $70 for everquest with diffrent charchters you have to pay monthly that sounds to gay to buy to me.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I prefer to hope for another expansion, rather than warcraft 4. reason being a whole new game means longer to make, and i want it sooner!

Skeleton Kni

Member!
Reaction score
Website
clanMtF.cjb.net
a little impatient pan? I agree, a warcraft 4 would be cool, but how could they honestly make the graphics any better than wc3? Those graphics are amazing!

Theres 2 expansions for wc2!!!!!

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Warcraft II - Tides of Darkness and Warcraft II - Beyond the Dark Portal.
I enjoyed them alot, even my sister brought me to Warcraft II, I made really good strat maps and everything.
Also one thing is forgotten, Illidan Stormrage still lays badly hurt at the opening doorway to the Frozen Throne, how could you forgot poor ol' Illidan?! :(

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah that was the most upsetting thing how could they kill of Illidan?!?!?!??! he kicked so much ass and he owned and still think they just screwed he would never of been defeated that easily and hew way more powerful then arthas :'(

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
No, Arthas had the power of the lich king, who was in turn powered by the burning legion. Arthas kicks so much ass. a little arrogant...

Warcraft II only has one expansion. the original was Warcraft II tides of darkness, which came right after warI. then the dark portal is the one and only expansion.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
so what Illidan had the power of the skull of guldan created by a wizard that searched for power within the creator of the burning legion. Also illidan was under the control of the burning leagion he should of won :(