A warcraft 4?

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Illidan is still alive, he was moving as you can see, plus the gash wasnt that deep in as I saw it.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i dont think he was moveing as in hes still alive i think he was dieing so he was twitching or there were muscle spazms i dk it could be anyything it would be cool if hes still alive so he can kick arthas's ass :)

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
He'll come back in probably another expansion for Warcraft III. It's completely obvious that Illidan cannot die by the FrostMourne that easily when He does have power of the Skull of Gul'dan. Gul'dan was that hero death knight In warcraft II Tides of Darkness, and Teron Gorefiend was the other death knight for Beyond the Dark Portal. I remembered that wizard hero, (forgot his name) Alleria, and Turylon (the knight) Closing the Dark Portal for good also.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
No, the mage khadgar closed it the first time, then him alleria, turlyon went in to close it. never heard from them again..

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
We still have the two hidden orc campaigns to finish out the rest of Warcraft 3 TFT. I was thinking that maybe Blizzard would go back on their word about orcs not doing anything. All I can do now is hope. :D

HellSpawnGothic

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what makes arthas suck..is that horse..he looks much better with out that horse...I wish theyd make him with out that ****in horse...that horse pisses me off..ok anyways back to topic, yea maybe a wc4..though it would have to be pretty lame, along with a reruning of old news, one more expan is probally as far as itll go thats for sure...and I duno I think wow would work on my computer, it worked with dungeion siege I know that much...

Tachyon

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Intel Zero
I have a feeling they'll return in another expansion if they make one.
I doubt it. Khadgar, Alleria, and Turlyon sacrificed themselves by closing the portal as armies of Orcs surrounded them and Dranor was about to colapse. And it's been roughly a generation since then. They're not coming back.

But then how did Gul'dan's skull survive? The Legion probably got ahold of it before Dranor fell apart.

The ending is way too open for it to go into a new game, though. So there likely will be another expansion pack that Blizzard has yet to announce.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have barely ever head of warcraft 1 and does anybody know when the new chapters to the founding of durotar will come?