9/11

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
JeRkInS said:
R U RETARDED NO ****IN PROGRAMS CAME ON, ON MTV OR ANYTHING YESTERDAY OTHER THEN THE NEWS CHANNELS U HOMO AND MTV IS AN AMERICAN CHANNEL UR LUCKY WE LET U VIEW IT B HAPPY U GOT IT BITCH
When are you going to stfu :rolleyes
Akule said:
people die all the time. get over it.

SoNiC_tHe_IgEl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.kotzwuerg.de.vu
just btw....

in germany EVERY programm made this shit!

ok the programms for kids are still the same...

we have german mtv here... and they said it!

stfu noob

JeRkInS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.hurley.com
NeutronHInc said:
I still think we should have nuked the pricks, would have shown the world you dont **** with the USA bitch! America has grown soft, in the old days we beat the shit outta people who pissed us off, now we 'talk it out' with them. I would have sent in our troops, killed everything that moved, then recalled our troops and nuked the hell outta the place!
HERE HERE MAN HERE HERE...

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
JeRkInS said:
YOU ALL HAVE FORGOTTEN not only was the pent and trade towers affected but the plane that was crashed in Penn in the feild was heading for washington d.c. and the ****ing white house.... u know what would have happened if those brave people in that plane didnt fight off the terriosts.. it wouldnt b here today and neither would iraq cause we prolly would have nuked it...

Err..you do know that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, right?

-edit

By the way...jerkins, stop double posting. Consider that a warning.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I went to school drunk last year on 9/11 and got suspended. The principal didn't buy the "I was drinking in rememberance" deal. it was a good week.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
JeRkInS said:
YOU ALL HAVE FORGOTTEN not only was the pent and trade towers affected but the plane that was crashed in Penn in the feild was heading for washington d.c. and the ****ing white house.... u know what would have happened if those brave people in that plane didnt fight off the terriosts.. it wouldnt b here today and neither would iraq cause we prolly would have nuked it...
[glow=red]Why are you calling people who just set in their sits and didn't fight at all, brave?[/glow]