9/11

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
pyro_junky said:
****ing canadian bitch... i cant wait till we find some stupied reson to take you out to... even if you are from another country you gota be like 7 years old to talk like that. all i favor of kicking rst's ass say I.
Yep... Canada sucks, but lets stop the country bashing.

cxoli

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
cxoli.net
I only kind of remember 9/11. I was living in Hawaii at the time, and we were getting ready to move, so I wasn't going to school. Only my dad was at home (sis was at school, bro at a friend's house, mom at work since she was in the military). I remember waking up around ten and seeing the first tower on TV after it got hit. I was still half asleep and didn't really understand what it meant at the time, so I went back to bed.

Mainly I just remember the aftermath -- seeing everything on TV, then flying to California eleven days later and having to get there five hours early because of all the security measures. I remember it because people kept asking me if I was afraid....

Anyway, I think it's horrible that it happened, but I guess I tend to sound like I don't care because it didn't affect me as directly as it did some people :/

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
One question cxoli.. if you were moving and you didn't go to school, why did your sister go to school?

JeRkInS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.hurley.com
Jim Morrison said:
meh,i was in teh 6th grade,to me i was immature so i was lyke OMG I GET TO GO HOME,then like a year later,i actully realised what it ment
y u come this forum and say somthing way diff and goto mine and insult it... ur just following the crowd...

o well atleast u apoligized if u insulted anyone

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
R[s]T said:
"hey man! did u see the new the airplane crash into this building?"

"Ya man! they think iraq crashed it there!"

"y they think iraq? Who cares."

"ya Man, no one died, who cares, they are fat ass americans"

"Shit! did u do math? lemme copy"
:rofl2

That's gold.

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
I don't see any of our buildings laying in ruins.. go us.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Actually, RT said what many people probably said, just a little expanded. A bunch of kids were like "what are the world trade centers?" or "who cares?". Tony, don't double post.

JeRkInS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.hurley.com
Raccoon said:
I don't see any of our buildings laying in ruins.. go us.
u will soon incase u havent heard ur government is pissing ours off and were the more powerful of all are militarys will rape ur country what u got to protect u rocks? like a great quote from black hawk down

"hey dont worrie bout those skinnes they cant shoot for shit the best they can do is throw rocks at ya"

:shoot Canadian

cxoli

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
cxoli.net
One question cxoli.. if you were moving and you didn't go to school, why did your sister go to school?
My little sister is special needs (Down's Syndrome), so if she stayed at home we would have gone insane. Also, her school was free. I was going to a private school because public highschools in Hawaii aren't very good, so my parents didn't want to pay if I was only going to be going there for a month.

I'm not sure why my brother wasn't going to school....Might have been the trouble of making friends and then leaving right away and having to readjust. Actually, come to think of it, he may have been going to school....I don't remember, I just know he wasn't there. I'll have to ask him about it later....

JeRkInS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.hurley.com
quiksilver87 said:
man just drop it...We get the reminder...
quick if ur talkin bout just drop the 9/11 issue then go **** urself.. ur a discrace to skates everywhere change ur name punk

Oxide08

[New And Improved!]
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i remember ... i was gettin up from school and planes were crashing into buildings.... i was like damn wat a jewish looking movie ... then it turned out to be real...

OT btw canada doesnt suck... some ppl in it miught suck... but canada doesnt

JeRkInS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.hurley.com
andy these were posted yesterday on 9/11 so sayin somthing stupid like that isnt funny and it doesnt count...

JeRkInS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.hurley.com
pyro_junky said:
you do realise thats only because your not inportant enuf to get attacked...
lol nice one pyro :)

its funny cause its so true... lol

o and andy it is stupid

Oxide08

[New And Improved!]
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
important enough to attack? LOL HAHAHa funniest shit i ever heard america did soemhtin to piss somone off so hey u get wat u ask for right?