Reaction score
R[s]T said:
"hey man! did u see the new the airplane crash into this building?"

"Ya man! they think iraq crashed it there!"

"y they think iraq? Who cares."

"ya Man, no one died, who cares, they are fat ass americans"

"Shit! did u do math? lemme copy"
ROFL

Actualy my teacher was freaking out awhen we were told it happened. not a single person in my class cared. the next day, one of my freidns brought a transformer to school, which happened to be a plane, and was mimicking the entire thing out.

when did it happen? 2001. what is the date? 2004.

omg stop crying, it was three years ago get over it no one really cares about americans who died.

JeRkInS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.hurley.com
Pan said:
ROFL

Actualy my teacher was freaking out awhen we were told it happened. not a single person in my class cared. the next day, one of my freidns brought a transformer to school, which happened to be a plane, and was mimicking the entire thing out.

when did it happen? 2001. what is the date? 2004.

omg stop crying, it was three years ago get over it no one really cares about americans who died.
that aint funny pan..

thats just heartless

SoNiC_tHe_IgEl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.kotzwuerg.de.vu
i hate this ****ing day!

i was just watching tv and than this shit came up.

EVERY programm was sending this WTC shit.

than i wanted to watch mtv and: We are sorry but because of the things the USA we aren sending our programm at the moment.

THAT SUXX!!! u know?

i couldnt make anything (i didnt have internet 2001 ;) )

yeah canadians suxx.

and americans u can be happy... when i am finished with school i will try to get a green card to work in america :grunt

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I saw it happening in a huge mall in Spain. And I thought it was a movie... Damn guys for making the movies so real nowadays. I so thought it was a movie that I actually didn't react anything to that. When I later knew about it, the heat moment had already passed, and I didn't care more than knowing the war it would provoke.

_Ace

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I was at a friends house (my timezone is 6 hours + eastern so it was already the afternoon or evening or whatever) and we were bored so we turned on the TV and there was this spanish stupid presenter saying shit so I said "**** it, change to the CNN" (yeah i have the english version thru cable) and there was this black chick yelling "OMGOMOGMGOMG", I still was like "what the ****? usa is untouchable, they only die because of themselves..." but bleh, it was a normal day

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
so true RT

me and my friends got mad because my shcool made us all stand in hallway after the thing, and we werent Americans.

I was watching movie and enjoying my rest of the day that day, because I would care ****ING LESS.

NOW PLZ FOR LOVE OF GOD, STFU MOVE ON, YOU BITCHING AND CARING FOR THE SHIT WONT REVIVE ALL THE LOSSES.

LOOK AT IRAQ, ONLY PEOPLE IVE SEEN THAT CARED FOR THEM WAS ANDREW AND ROACH, LIKE WTF?

anyways how about that 9/11 movie? I gotta watch that shit.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
It's sad when people of middle eastern decent laughed when this happened. No joke either, my school has 4000 or so students, and like everyone was crying but then BAM, these guys are laughing. :(

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
My friend's birthday was yesterday. I could imagine what that was like three years ago. It must have been something like: "WAKE UP, WAKE UP, SOME BUILDINGS IN NEW YORK ARE ON FIRE! YOUR BIRTHDAY HAS BEEN CANCELLED!!"

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think one of the resons i was most affected by 9/11 was because i was in newyork like a week or something befor it happened and i had a picture of me standing infront of the twin towers. so mabye thats why other people dont take it as seriusly as i did.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
I was in the national guard at the time, and got done with a prison riot. about 10am, I was woken up with a called and told to gear up and get to the center. When I got their i was told what happened didn't even know. We all went to NYC and helped with the digging out. The smell was horrible, a mix of burning flesh, plastic, rubber and then some. Stayed their for 13 hours digging, my boots soles actually melted from the fires still burning under the rubble. I personally never found a thing, but a friend found a shoe with a foot still in it. So messed up. I will never forget that day.

Later that night I found out that 2 relatives had been missing, about a week later I found out that one died and one was in the hospital.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
ORC-r0x0r-ROC said:
Normal day, I didn't care, watched the news and talked about it for a while. Not the turning point of my life....
Ditto........

Dw-Riot

Reaction score
Kuzmich said:
[glow=red]You forgeting that i am Russian and not American.[/glow]
Over three thousand innocent people died that day. Regardless of what nation you're in..how can you not care?

So I should be able to wake up one morning and not care about those little kids killed in russia? What if one of them was your brother or sister? Wouldn't you want someone to care?

You're a satanistic prick.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dw-Riot said:
Over three thousand innocent people died that day. Regardless of what nation you're in..how can you not care?

So I should be able to wake up one morning and not care about those little kids killed in russia? What if one of them was your brother or sister? Wouldn't you want someone to care?

You're a satanistic prick.
[glow=red]If someone of my relatives died, i wouldn't want anyone to care, i would want revenge, i would want to see the heads of those responsible hanging on the stick. I didn't care about those 3000 people dying because i have no reason to care, it didn't affect me in anyway, people die all the time. I did care about the school, because those were my people.[/glow]

N[U]TS

Reaction score
mmmm freshman year...... over the intercom they told us to turn on the t.v. for the rest of the day i watch what happened to the 2 towers and the pentagon. from then on, at every football game that year we had a moment of silence for those who died on 9/11. Still to this day we have moments of silence but we also add for those who serve our great nation fighting in iraq.

JeRkInS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.hurley.com
YOU ALL HAVE FORGOTTEN not only was the pent and trade towers affected but the plane that was crashed in Penn in the feild was heading for washington d.c. and the ****ing white house.... u know what would have happened if those brave people in that plane didnt fight off the terriosts.. it wouldnt b here today and neither would iraq cause we prolly would have nuked it...

JeRkInS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.hurley.com
SoNiC_tHe_IgEl said:
i hate this ****ing day!

i was just watching tv and than this shit came up.

EVERY programm was sending this WTC shit.

than i wanted to watch mtv and: We are sorry but because of the things the USA we aren sending our programm at the moment.

THAT SUXX!!! u know?

i couldnt make anything (i didnt have internet 2001 ;) )

yeah canadians suxx.

and americans u can be happy... when i am finished with school i will try to get a green card to work in america :grunt

R U RETARDED NO ****IN PROGRAMS CAME ON, ON MTV OR ANYTHING YESTERDAY OTHER THEN THE NEWS CHANNELS U HOMO AND MTV IS AN AMERICAN CHANNEL UR LUCKY WE LET U VIEW IT B HAPPY U GOT IT BITCH

drax

Member!
Reaction score
One question cxoli.. if you were moving and you didn't go to school, why did your sister go to school?
I'll answer that.

Since we were about to move anyway it would be pointless to go to school, except that our sister has down syndrome and she does better when she's in school. Let's just call it her "happy place". Yea, so she went and we stayed home.

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
I know I'm two days late posting, I don't leave the StarCraft area much...

I had been awake for an hour and had gottin ready for school. I was watchin "The AM Movie" on some channle and out of the blue I see a plane hit the tower, I was like "sweet" until I realized it wasnt part of the movie and then I was like holy shit! As I thought "holy shit!" the second plane hit and I just couldn't think. I went to school to find that it had been closed because several staff members had family that worked there, so I was like 'hellz yea no school!" and a few seconds later "shit!" then I went home to find that EVERY SINGLE channle was showing coverage of the attack. So I put in a movie.

The next day the school shrink was going around talking to everybody about it, asking them how the felt and a bunch of psycho babble. I was probably he only one there that was pissed and wanted to nuke the pricks right then and there!

I still think we should have nuked the pricks, would have shown the world you dont **** with the USA bitch! America has grown soft, in the old days we beat the shit outta people who pissed us off, now we 'talk it out' with them. I would have sent in our troops, killed everything that moved, then recalled our troops and nuked the hell outta the place!