600 signs you play too much Diablo 2 LoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Originally posted by MadKrownLove
462. you can picture meph doing any of his moves in any direction anywhere in durance 3.
With my lvl 75 Sorceress, I have the uncanny ability to constantly do that, because that ice shot he shoots out does massive damage, and my sorc barely has money. So i need to make up for it.

466. You buy a teddy bear and you call it "Crusher" (A2 Wendigo)
467. You fear that the Beatles band was an army of Bone Scarabs learning to rock and roll
468. You go to church and when you sneeze or swear, you think everyone will take out axes and bills and try to kill you (Zakarum People and Preists.)

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
469: When you Scream liek a idot before fighting thinking it a war cry

spiycrko

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
470. when u want to kill your sister because she just HAS to get on AIM when ur getting a free hell rush (happens all the time-_-)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
471. You think sperm and egg fertilization is like Harrogath, the sperm are the demons and the eggs are the barbarians that want to get killed

472. You make a credit card and you call it "Diablo Express", where if you go to ebay and buy a soj, you save 20% off its regular price :D

dx2000

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
473. Your mercenary has enigma, an eth BotD weapon, and delerium.

474. You drop classes from your schedule JUST so you can get home early to play Diablo.

475. You get two jobs. One for normal things to buy, and another just so you can buy D2 items.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
476. When you see fire, you think of either River of Flame, Camp fire in Rogue camp, or fires that appears from trap chest.

477. You are Ebayer, buying items and Mh at like $100.

478. You kill your brother because you thought he was Fallen One when he held up his knife (true story, was on CNN few years ago)

479. You learned word 'seal' from Diablo.

480. Whenever you see colour red, you think of Diablo.

481. You missed several parties and all from cowing from Diablo, and mfing, and rushing.

482. When you see blond girl with big boobs, you run away jus incase they yell at you for being close to them (hence the javazons and wf zons in 1.09 in cow rooms)

483. When you try to whisper som1 in War3, you always go like this: /w *acc

484. You have lvl 99 chars for all class.

485. You can now play games where you only do samething to lvl up.

486. You think amulet is necklace.

487. When you see Jordan with ring, you try to steal it from him.

488. You offer Cafeteria lady/man 3 SOJs for the food.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
476. When you see fire, you think of either River of Flame, Camp fire in Rogue camp, or fires that appears from trap chest.

477. You are Ebayer, buying items and Mh at like $100.

478. You kill your brother because you thought he was Fallen One when he held up his knife (true story, was on CNN few years ago)

479. You learned word 'seal' from Diablo.

480. Whenever you see colour red, you think of Diablo.

481. You missed several parties and all from cowing from Diablo, and mfing, and rushing.

482. When you see blond girl with big boobs, you run away jus incase they yell at you for being close to them (hence the javazons and wf zons in 1.09 in cow rooms)

483. You now memorized the maps and how they look like. (5 years of D2 experience, I became familar with them, not memorize,)

484. You have 3 jobs, one for ur living, another for ebay, another for D2 shop.com

485. You have D2 installed in your company computer.

486. You play D2 in Library computer (seen one)

487. You carry D2 CD with you everyday, jus in case.

488. You have painted your water bottle with red, and other one with blu, and another one with purple (fat bottle).

489. When your character hits monster and you dont see purple/red/blue wavy thingy, you go nuts.

490. You read what quest logs have to say.

491. You dont sleep, you mf.

492. You know most of the bugs.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
489. You think that buy owning 10 diamonds on your amulet, you are wearing the Marim Oak Curio (a unique amulet that offers 10 to different stats)

490. You call airports waypoints and you wish you went on them for free instead of paying $500

491. You develop an oblivion knight robot and a time machine, so that you can send it back to medieval times and cause melee knights to die at the hands of one of the most cheapest bastards in diablo 2

F

firestorm

67. You tell your friend to go to the center and tell him to open teleport for you to go :))

Oxide08

[New And Improved!]
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by firestorm
67. You tell your friend to go to the center and tell him to open teleport for you to go :))

HUH? i dont get it... does it even make sense? ... and ya... 492 comes after 491... not 67

Nissenoll

Member!
Reaction score
how the hell did you get that to 67? or did you forget to read the pages after the first?

493.When you sit in the classroom and realize that you are NOT fighting d2 creatures, you are stuck in the middle of a lecture about some historic event in the 15th century.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hellwolf_36
489. You think that buy owning 10 diamonds on your amulet, you are wearing the Marim Oak Curio (a unique amulet that offers 10 to different stats)

490. You call airports waypoints and you wish you went on them for free instead of paying $500

491. You develop an oblivion knight robot and a time machine, so that you can send it back to medieval times and cause melee knights to die at the hands of one of the most cheapest bastards in diablo 2
lol i had things to 492 :p

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hellwolf_36

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Originally posted by N_LeGeNd)
You double posted and you edited, I suggest that you use edit button or you may get banned?

496. You go to school and you bring an army of fallen as a show and tell project.

497. In science class, you create a Willowisp (Burning Soul, Gloam etc.) by using Magnesium and lighting it with magic fire (if you lite MAgnesium, it glows bright and blinds you.)

498. You punch out a bully and you say "Yay, I got 36 Experience points"

499. You create a battery belt. that if you get attacked, it sends out electricity and kills things

500. When your Diablo 2 disk gets scratched so bad, then you cry and you bring it to an Emergency Room at a hospital, and you want the doctors to perform surgery. (A little too paranoid.)

100 more reasons to go

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
^^ sry hellwolf, it was lag, trust me, since BF's server is europe (im assuming that it is.. since it lags hell in my comp and i hear chrisUK is the admin...) and this happens to me a lot :(

anyways back on track

501. You find old Diablo 1 disk, install and play, and smacks the computer because Characters dont run.

502. You had dreams about Diablo.

503. You work for Blizzard now... jus to create Diablo 3.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
504. You think that Demon Imps are little babies that run around and throw bottles at you, or was it the other way around?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
505. You will always debate on how to pronounce Diablo (Di-ablo or D-i-ablo)

506. You feel weriod that paladin is black (if so, ur also racist :angry)

Status
Not open for further replies.