ZPickit In-town pickup possible?

Gaussian

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I was wondering if there was a way to change zPickit so it picks up items in-town like it does outside town?

Psycho*Killa

Member!
Reaction score
nope im pretty sure u cant because zoids pickit says it would be to powerfull to do intown that he dosent want it to scam with but u can pick up the item b4 it hits the ground if ur fast enough :)

ya i need that 2
(for i drop u drop game:D )
see this is an example of the way it would be to powerful but when i goto 1 i can always pick the item up before the item hits the ground:D

Psycho*Killa

Member!
Reaction score
lol ya and wut "Educational Purposes" would this be see how fast it picks up times it by 2 then divid by 5 then add 6 divided by 2 lol then to the square root of A squared plus B squared = 13 hey its "Educational Purposes" right

X

xjMaN88lx

how would we do such a thing... itd be alright if we didnt release the intown pickit version

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
i talked with zoid about this ; he WILL NEVER release an option that picks up inside of town...

wasup999999

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
itz prolly the fact that u gotta make if from scratch but ya kinda, i couldnt see a newb or even me makin it if they did id be impressed, but again, its WAY too powerful for ne1 to release it, im not saying they wouldnt keep 4 them self :sly: