Zonfire question: Adding time tags

2xm

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey i'm trying to make some really good or at least decient items with zonfire but have only been able to get my max damage up to a couple million. i havint been useing the time things like: damage based on time of day-near dawn min 700% max 700%. What i'm wondering is about do these only work at curtain times of the day so that like my items would only be good in the daytime or at night. Thats what the atribute sounds like but i'm hoping that there is a way to get it to last all day...I'm sorry if my question was answered in a previous poste i did a search for it and havint found anything.

Gpstar92

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Actually, I think there is no way to make it all day, unless you put it to increase 700% at day and at night, and it might last all day. I don't know, you gotta try it yourself.

::edit:: can u post an attachment with an item that makes ure damage up to 2 million cause i have a lot of hacked items and it just goes up to 89k-90k

2xm

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I cant poste a attachment because i dont know how if you tell me how i will poste and the sword by itself only does 250k that i made with time tags its the second sword and armor and charms that i also add damage to that takes it up over a million

Gpstar92

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
You open any zip file youn have. Then you click "add". Then you look for ure sword in a file u exported from Zonfire to. Then you delete everything else in the zip and viola.

Nightshiver

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yes it works by time just set min and max the same as for increasng damage stack str and enhanced dam attributes to read a good damage when equiped actual item damage means little except make your weapon with a 1 point spread for best effect

regards Nightshiver