Zero.

exzapel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Cracked Zero is now permitted, this decision has been passed down from the top, however, do not abuse this, I will not have everyone and their grandmothers leeching it from this site, I'd like to request that you keep the distribution to PM until I get word on some sort of hide hack to hide it from people who don't post.

Well, this is all providing it ever gets cracked.

And posting of people's accounts is strictly forbidden (unless you own the account yourself)

dark templar

Member!
Reaction score
maybe you could make a forum section for downloads or something requiring people that are registered

DeadLocked

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Why not just post it up on a rapidshare instead of an attachment and not owrry about leechers. That's the entire point of the hackings ection is to distribute hacks/information. You really shouldn't worry about pointless worries. :)

dark templar

Member!
Reaction score
then just send it or ask people to request for it in some thread, and send it to them individually if its that much of a problem

DeadLocked

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Hmm. Your never going to get people to have long debated discussions about hacks, until ONE the hacks are updated (each time frequency in posts goes up lightly). TWO you get the creators to make this there support forum. THREE you sell your soul for a small miracle OR FOUR there is no four. People wont' debat eabout hacks. The best thing you'll get is an occasional "OMG GG how'd you pwn a noob with HAAXX this week"

Permaphrost

Member!
Reaction score
Finding someone intelligent enough to post a cracked version of Zero will be hard work, especially on these forums. Disappointing to see that someone I used to respect has stooped so low.

DeadLocked

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
It wasn't meant to be against you in any way. I would prefer if it wasn't cracked. Then it wouldn't be a concern. My only point was, that if your going to allow one you should allow them all. I hope your new verision doesn't get cracked. You've always put work into what you do. I'm assuming your referring to me when you mention stooping. It's more than that. I really no longer support people using hacks. That was one of the reasons i stepped down as mod.

Permaphrost

Member!
Reaction score
I was actually referring to exzapel. But you, too.

exzapel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
How have I stooped low? there is nothing I can do on this matter.
That being the case, I'd rather have it controlled rather than not.

Permaphrost

Member!
Reaction score
Oh well. Chances are it will not be cracked.

Gatão

Reaction score
Permaphrost said:
Oh well. Chances are it will not be cracked.

...Blizzard will make a new patch soon, there is not enough time for that

Permaphrost

Member!
Reaction score
Gatão said:
...Blizzard will make a new patch soon, there is not enough time for that
Blizzard will not make a new patch unless a bug is exploited that significantly inhibits gameplay.

someoneod

Member!
Reaction score
Permaphrost said:
Blizzard will not make a new patch unless a bug is exploited that significantly inhibits gameplay.
like the dozen or so mineral hacks and stack hack currently available? :p

DoYouPie?

Member!
Reaction score
I think Blizzard has stopped careing about SC. did u notice how the last patch only fixed like two hacks

The_Jelly

Member!
Reaction score
Yes, they are concentrating more on WOW.

Permaphrost

Member!
Reaction score
percula said:
Zero.. hmm what is zero I can give it a shot =)
I would say don't waste your time, but it entertains me.