You need any of this?

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
i need runes, increased run speed small charms, enhanced damage jewels, all resistance small charms, a good unique ring or a good unique belt. make me an offer, i play on u.s. east ladder.

Above_70Percent

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ourworld.cs.com
lol u double posteed

Above_70Percent

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ourworld.cs.com
lol u double posted

CrazyAssThing

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
so did you you fruitcake

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by TwEaK
http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=42152

And no, most of that is crap :D
whats with the link?
when i said i play on us east ladder and posted pics of diablo2 items that wasn't enough information for you to figure everything out?

yeah, i know they're not the best items.
but i'm not asking for amazing things in return.
yesterday i traded a rare amulet, 2 unique amulets, goldwrap, ilestrike, and aldurs helmet for 10 low level runes.
on friday i traded a 1 to summoning skills gc with 18 to life for a shael rune just to clear up space.

if i was trading elite items do you think i'd be asking for a small increased run speed charm?
btw i have 2 gc that give 1 to amazon passive and magic skills if anyone is interested.

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
haha, I didnt know you played D2 kami, I'd play east ladder with you sometime but I havent worked on that guy in a month or so and he blows...

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Misterwhippy
haha, I didnt know you played D2 kami, I'd play east ladder with you sometime but I havent worked on that guy in a month or so and he blows...
i've been playing for about 3 years
right now i'm trying to complete the game without any help with my druid.. i'm level 84 and at the ancients in hell and i haven't tried to beat them yet because i know i'm not ready.
i know one of those bastards will be immune to physical, and my level 12 hurricane won't be enought to take him down.

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
So US East is where your druid is hiding, Kami? :D As for making it without help, i think you are extremely optimistic...

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
i did it before version 1.10, but they've beefed up the game and i think it'll be rough this time around.
i haven't been using my europe account lately, it was fun playing with you though Galatia:)

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
YOUR ALL WRONG, ITS NOT ALL CRAP! THERE IS SUMTHING I WANT!!!

I want wolfhowl, wut you want for it?

I could give you a natures peace ring for it.

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Immortal_King
YOUR ALL WRONG, ITS NOT ALL CRAP! THERE IS SUMTHING I WANT!!!

I want wolfhowl, wut you want for it?

I could give you a natures peace ring for it.
sure.
i'm working all week, the next time i get a change to play is friday morning at 7:30 am until about lunch time.
i also play some late night on weekends, usually around 2 or 3 in the morning until the sun comes up.
i'm on atlantic time (GMT -4 hours), depending on your time zone it could really be bad hours to make a trade.
my account name is *shadowbone , you can whisper me if we're ever online at the same time.

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by freddy_underhill
wat u want for those 2 gcs? and u got tals orb or ammy?
i'd trade the two grand charms for a 5 to all resistance small charm with a second mod (i don't care what it is)

i had tals ammy, but i traded it for baranar's star and an ethereal demon limb.
oddly enough i haven't found the orb yet.. i remember in 1.09 i found it 4 or 5 times.