Yet another pindlbot problem :)

bolek

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
how do i run d2 in window.... some1 in some other posts said that its necessary for pindlebot....

when i try to just run it it says that the slot i chose doesnt exist or is damaged...... do i have use the loader freom the bot or normal game or when should i turn on the bot.... when im in chat rooms or in game....
sry for being such a newb...lol

Tiny_Tim

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well, im kinda a newbie when it come to pindlebot, but i think i know what ur problem is, u must set the slot name wrong...
when it asks for a slot name, its not asking for a character name, it needs to know the slot wich ur character is in, for me, im using my first char, so its <Slot1> but, if u use another char u need to put a different number...eg: if ur char is the latest one u made, then it has to b <slot8> whereas if it is second on the lit ( to the right of ur first one) then u need to put <slot2>

in summary, the numbers are like this...
1 2
3 4
5 6
7 8

btw, u dont need t put the <>'s in, they were just to seperate what u needed and what u dont
n e further problems, dont ask me
like i said, im a newb too, i just leard really fast

bolek

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i tired that. it still says that....
when do u turn on ur pindebot.....when u in chat room or wut?
the loader.exe which turns on hack kit works.. it says something about arrow/blot dsisavled but only when i manually start the game...
i cant get to run.......lol

btw... do i need to run in nijamode or wutever its called?

bolek

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this is wut i put in those slot name spaces:

DefaultSlot=slot7
CharacterLocation=slot7

Tiny_Tim

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well, that looks right, but only if ur char is at the bottom left on the list...
if not, then change it according to this...
1 2
3 4
5 6
7 8
ur char is in slot 7, right?
then it shouldnt have n e error messages...
ok, the exact time to run the bot is in any chat channel...

u just alt+tab to windows, and run loader.exe, then, u run the pindlebot.exe

this will make the mousedo some stuff... it clicks on channel, and goes to the pindlebot channel, then it give u an away mesage, then it starts to make a game...

if it doesnt do this, then there may be an even bigger problem than i thought...